2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The atmosphere always seems better when they don't play at Wembley

Clearly you don’t go England games either ?.

Been in the most amazing atmospheres over the last 2 or 3 seasons at Wembley. I will probably never experience anything like Germany and Denmark again.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Well b back said:

Been in the most amazing atmospheres over the last 2 or 3 seasons at Wembley. I will probably never experience anything like Germany and Denmark again.

I think the point is WBB, that maybe games against the minnows could be played at grounds other than Wembley. No disrespect to MKD but the match seemed more of a club game last night. Or was it just my imagination?

• Like 1

I saw one of Cambridge’s responses in a thread, appears you can only block the original content 

obsessed by him? lol in his dreams…I am starting to wonder if he’s on some kind of spectrum so I should’ve probably stop taking subtle digs at him, problem is it’s too easy 

On 19/06/2023 at 20:37, Capt. Pants said:

Good half.

It's been a long old season for some of those England players. I'm expecting a rather low key 2nd half.

That aged well!!

14 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I saw one of Cambridge’s responses in a thread, appears you can only block the original content 

obsessed by him? lol in his dreams…I am starting to wonder if he’s on some kind of spectrum so I should’ve probably stop taking subtle digs at him, problem is it’s too easy 

😘

On 19/06/2023 at 23:05, Well b back said:

Agreed, thought the atmosphere was awful at OT. Too many horns being blown non stop, sounded like that dreadful World Cup in South Africa