Pyro Pete

Official NCFC Matchday Experience Survey!

Return to the original version of OTBC.

Get Stuart Broad to roam the touchline at regular interval geeing up the crowd.

Can they give us real fan engagement that goes beyond stupid surveys and the OSP?

Matchday Programme - just edit it properly. If we are going to have Notes from the Boardroom, make sure that is exactly what they are etc.

Improve atmosphere- find a way of getting close to a full ground at midweek matches by greater incentives to recycle tickets etc.

Appoint staff who understand the concept of the Matchday experience. Ben Kensell had some idea, Andy Cullen was the best.

Edited by essex canary

I'll complete it later. Why can't I just type in my DOB instead of having to scroll back 60 years, or am I doing it wrong?

Fairly easy really; play well and win some fcuking football matches, not the utter dross we've seen for the past 2 seasons.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'll complete it later. Why can't I just type in my DOB instead of having to scroll back 60 years, or am I doing it wrong?

Fairly easy really; play well and win some fcuking football matches, not the utter dross we've seen for the past 2 seasons.

You can click on the year first then choose your year of birth first then much less scrolling required.

Edited by essex canary
  • Thanks 1

On 18/06/2023 at 15:45, Pyro Pete said:

Quite a few questions on the matchday programme too.

I wonder if they are going all-digital.

Stevenage fc have done it for years and have actually benefited from it 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, essex canary said:

You can click on the year first then choose your year of birth first then much less scrolling required.

Alright bill gates ; - ) 

What I’ve found about going to FCR recently is it’s the same old food outlets outside ground, it’s the same old music and half time entertainment and it’s the same old Matchday programme which is why I haven’t bought one for nigh on 10 years 

the club needs a complete refresh from top to bottom. Essex canary mentioned Andrew Cullen earlier, what a job he did at NCFC by the way, the Bloke went on to the do the same job at Mk dons and proved he wasn’t a miracle worker haha