Sign in to follow this  
Danke bitte

What a wicked Webb we weave

Given the trend for anti Webber threads (which in itself is a superb metaphor) I’m posting a brand new, state-of-the-art piece where anyone can pitch in about Stu using him as a piñata about anything and any problems they have generally. 

Kind of like an Agony Aunt but more Stuart Webber focused. 

Plus I’m genuinely impressed with the thread title though I do say so myself. Would go to waste otherwise.

So please, the floor is yours fellow Pink Un’ers, what is the Web to you. Love him? Loathe him? Lust for him? Aren’t we all entangled in Carrow’s very own spider Webber right now?! 

Edited by Danke bitte
Better for all
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Miss Demeanor said:

How about you go first?

You tease… ! Well why not, we’re all gnoshing from the same trough anyway…

My feeling generally about all things NCFC is I’m pretty frustrated. I think we’ve had gilded opportunities to cement our place in the Prem and we’ve ****ed it on the regs. Lack of funds, poor leadership, general apathy at a high level I don’t know? 

As a person I tend to try and find the funny in seriousness hence this post, it’s a Britishness, a ‘Gallows Humour’ if you will. I don’t see the sense in abject negativity. 

I live in Ldn, originally from Dereham, supported Norwich since I went to the Peter Mendham soccer schools as a 9 yr old with no talent. Left footed, have a cultured free kick and not as swift as I once was…

Now… once again… the floor is yours…

Just now, Google Bot said:

Ldn near Chdgrv?

:  D hey man, I’m just trying to be down k, I’m trying to cultivate my Pink Un reputation aka Cambridgeshire. But yes, it’s the very same Ldn close to Cheddars… (do they call it that, if they don’t they should) 

Left footed, have a cultured free kick and not as swift as I once was…

I think you may be hearing from Stu very soon.  If you could just confirm your lack of fitness and backbone, you could be looking at a five year £30k a week contract  

57 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

Since Webber has been here, we've had a pandemic, wars across the globe and inflation out of control. You do the maths! 

Jesus I know we blame Webber with a lot but to blame him for the Pandemic, Global Economy & Wars might be a little extreme! No wonder people hate him he's the Devil! 😂😉

• Haha 1

To think he is responsible and has not communicated with us fans on any of these disasters is appalling.  

1 hour ago, Unthink road said:

Since Webber has been here, we've had a pandemic, wars across the globe and inflation out of control. You do the maths! 

You just be onto something about him, could never put my finger on it.

12 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

:  D hey man, I’m just trying to be down k, I’m trying to cultivate my Pink Un reputation aka Cambridgeshire. But yes, it’s the very same Ldn close to Cheddars… (do they call it that, if they don’t they should) 

For the benefit of us old farts what does all this mean ?

: D hey man, down k, Ldn, Cheddars is this text-speak ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, East Rider said:

You just be onto something about him, could never put my finger on it.

You never see him and Putin in the same room. What has Delia created. They'll make movies about this. 

13 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

For the benefit of us old farts what does all this mean ?

: D hey man, down k, Ldn, Cheddars is this text-speak ?

Trying to be down, that’s 70’s slang so you should know that! Ldn is London. I’m assuming when he said Chdgrve in the original post he meant Chedgrave so I just called it Cheddars for fun. Nothing too out of the ordinary there :  )

I think his choice of under-jacket knitwear is disappointing, but I suspect there to hide the Spiderman outfit.

• Haha 2