8 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

Let's keep giving the bloke a chance until he's 35. 

The saga is getting boring. 

What chances has he had?

Of all our players he's had the least.

It's incredibly hard to shine when your only getting odd minutes here and there and the team you're in are playing crap.

8 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Still don't think he's a winger. Especially not in the way Wagner plays wingers. Maybe better in a Farke formation...

He’s always looked more of an inside forward to me.

I can’t recall him beating a man on the outside and he doesn’t seem interested in getting chalk on his boots and looks lost out there.

However he’s always looked talented to me when he’s driving forward into the centre.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

To somebody with no sense of humour perhaps 

If there is anyone displaying a lack of a sense of humour here...

If you're going to insist on posting outlandish hot takes, don't be shocked if people give you a (very gentle) mocking for it when it turns out to be wrong. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monty13 said:

He’s always looked more of an inside forward to me.

I can’t recall him beating a man on the outside and he doesn’t seem interested in getting chalk on his boots and looks lost out there.

However he’s always looked talented to me when he’s driving forward into the centre.

No his natural instinct seems to be to cut inside. He's clearly not been fit enough and since he's been back we've had too many forward players which we've tried fit into one starting 11.

I thought he did well 1st half, probably his best time on the pitch since Bournemouth.

Like Nunez there's quality there but it's a question whether Wagner can get it out of them.