Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Money problems

We now look like missing out on promotion which is disappointing. Finances in and around the club will suffer in the coming seasons ,impacting on our ability to bring in new players,coaching staff,ground improvements etc.we will have to cut wages to ALL staff. Really frustrating for everyone. 

I'm sure one of Zoe's Boardroom Notes from earlier on in the season stated that there is lot's of money in football.

54 minutes ago, mr footy said:

We now look like missing out on promotion which is disappointing. Finances in and around the club will suffer in the coming seasons ,impacting on our ability to bring in new players,coaching staff,ground improvements etc.we will have to cut wages to ALL staff. Really frustrating for everyone. 

I imagine not everyone will get a wage cut. I’m sure the dynamic duo of Disco Stu and horse face will continue to get a fat wedge.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I imagine not everyone will get a wage cut. I’m sure the dynamic duo of Disco Stu and horse face will continue to get a fat wedge.

Of course they will - Stephan Phillips who used to chair the Board’s Remuneration Committee is long gone - I wonder why??

54 minutes ago, Davidlingfield said:

Of course they will - Stephan Phillips who used to chair the Board’s Remuneration Committee is long gone - I wonder why??

Gone and not replaced we assume. Not convinced he did a great job when there but at least there was such a position.

Top to bottom, wage structure, investment in structurel redevelopment decreased exposure in national media,possible investment in long term projects. Above all a sense we are heading in a negative direction, with little to suggest otherwise.Unless of course........ 

33 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Gone and not replaced we assume. Not convinced he did a great job when there but at least there was such a position.

Yep, agreed. They was also an independent chair, but sadly those days are long behind us…..

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Not banned yet, won’t be long

The purse strings are already being tightened as the club will not have a presence at The Royal Norfolk Show this year due to cost cutting.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The purse strings are already being tightened as the club that have just won an award for fan engagement will not have a presence at The Royal Norfolk Show this year due to cost cutting.

Do not worry all the up and coming players Stuart Webber has invested all the Emi and sky money in will be worth errrr sorry we seem to have a bit of a problem there 

you remember the buy players to sell on bit well sorry Stu got that a bit wrong can Zoe get back to you on that one