Sign in to follow this  
TheBaldOne66

Ladies game

Went to it today, took my granddaughter to her first ever game, she loved it!

Sat just in front of Directors Box, no sign of Delia and Mickey, but good old Stuart and family were there.

im sure it’s the most entertaining game there’s been at Carrow Road for a few months lol! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cracking game with three excellent goals, a couple of comedy goals, and a great afternoon out. 3-2 after twenty minutes, I think the occasion might have made for a nervous start. Second half was much more measured and composed.

Bit annoyed by the constant playing of music whenever the ball went dead, but it was a fun afternoon and great to see and hear over 7,000 in the stadium.  More noise than some of the men’s recent home games and plenty to cheer about.

Norwich’s 3rd and 5th goals were beautiful and Ashford’s 3rd was also well taken.

Edited by Penelope Catchpole

Just now, Penelope Catchpole said:

Cracking game with three excellent goals, a couple of comedy goals, and a great afternoon out.

Bit annoyed by the constant playing of music whenever the ball went dead, but it was a fun afternoon and great to see and hear over 7,000 in the stadium.  More noise than some of the men’s recent home games and plenty to cheer about.

Norwich’s 3rd and 5th goals were beautiful and Ashford’s 3rd was also well taken.

Please, for the love of god, tell me they didn’t do this?

Please.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Penelope Catchpole said:

Cracking game with three excellent goals, a couple of comedy goals, and a great afternoon out. 3-2 after twenty minutes, I think the occasion might have made for a nervous start. Second half was much more measured and composed.

Comedy goals? You could just watch the mens team for that!

9 minutes ago, Penelope Catchpole said:

I thought it added to the atmosphere tbh, but I wouldn’t think it will catch on tbh.

Was very impressed with the standard from both teams tbh, some of the goals as you say were quality but some were comedy too.

All in all, a thoroughly entertaining afternoon on my return after 6 years away. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Please, for the love of god, tell me they didn’t do this?

Please.

I wonder who's 🤔 idea for this absolute negative bùĺĺśhìt . I could make  a good guess!.

Edited by Mengo

Gutted I couldn't make it, but the in-laws took my kids and they all had a great time.

Buit annoyed that I'm sat here barely able to remember what a team in a Norwich kit scoring a goal even looks like despite being a Carra Rud regular, but my kids all got to watch 5 in one sitting.

Hopefully they'll get 2 or 3 at Carra Rud next season. That could then make us much more appealing to other players and enable us to poach from our rivals and even teams in a tier or two up. Then a rise up the pyramid can start in earnest.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mengo said:

I wonder who's 🤔 idea for this absolute negative bùĺĺśhìt . I could make  a good guess!.

The same genius that does the “the teams are in the tunnel alarm” at the men’s games

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

The same genius that does the “the teams are in the tunnel alarm” at the men’s games

I think it's a (couple) of Geniuses  to be honest. Sounds like  it's the sort of bulĺśhîť that would appeal to fans across the pond. 

Please leave my beautiful simple game of football ️ alone. 

Sounds like they know how to entertain, I wonder if any of the girls fancy a start at QPR on Wednesday.

Edited by Midlands Yellow