Be bold, go get Wenger. Save money on Webber’s wages by sacking him and let Wenger restructure our club and youth policy to make it bullet proof for the next 20 years. 

I appreciate he’s getting on a bit but if we can get a couple of years out of him before he moves upstairs and grooms someone to take over. What do you think? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jersey Canary said:

Be bold, go get Wenger. Save money on Webber’s wages by sacking him and let Wenger restructure our club and youth policy to make it bullet proof for the next 20 years. 

I appreciate he’s getting on a bit but if we can get a couple of years out of him before he moves upstairs and grooms someone to take over. What do you think? 

He's that old that when you said "moves upstairs" I initially thought it was a reference to him kicking the bucket.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

Wenger can groom someone like Zimmerman to take over. 

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

Wenger can groom someone like Zimmerman to take over. 

Now THAT'S  a project I could get behind. Zimbo for president!