Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Many Thanks from Ricardo

Happy New Year to you & yours ricardo. Coping with grief will be difficult for all the family but I'm sure that together you will be strong enough.

My very best wishes to you and your family. 

It’s good to see you back. I live so far away from Norwich that I rarely make it to home games and I have always appreciated and enjoyed your match reports over the years.

All the best Ricardo

You are greatly missed on here Ricardo - your after match reports are the first thing that many of us look for, but I'm sure we all agree that you have to do what's best for you and your family.

It would be  great to have you back but listen to your family and what they say - they will know better than any of us when the time is right.

I can’t imagine what you are going through, but I have always enjoyed your reports. I have always found going to Carrow Road cathartic and if your grandson goes with you then all the better. Of course it won’t be easy for you at first, but I am sure that it will be good for you in the long run. Hoping to read one of your reports in the near future! My thoughts are with you.