Sign in to follow this  
Worthy Nigelton

Anyone watching the Binners?

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

As long as it’s at yourself I understand. Love you lots Nutty. 

No I'm laughing at you. You know nothing about me so throw imaginary stones at me. At the picture of me that lives rent free in your head.

You should maybe let that go. But please don't. It's way too much fun.😂

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

No I'm laughing at you. You know nothing about me so throw imaginary stones at me. At the picture of me that lives rent free in your head.

You should maybe let that go. But please don't. It's way too much fun.😂

Exactly, you have zero self awareness. When you can’t cope any longer just give your son a nudge to stick up for you (again) Anyway, the fact we can’t stand each other is boring to anyone else. Have a wonderful evening and hopefully we meet up again soon on here. 

Controversial point of view I know, but I just can't take the whole Norwich/Ipswich rivalry thing seriously. We're not even in the same county as Ipswich, let alone city like most serious rivalries.

Listening to Attanasio on the subject of Ipswich, and also odd comments from McNally way back when made me think that it just feels stupid. To be honest, if they actually could get up to Premier League level along with us then all of East Anglia benefits, and we'll get less moaning from the rest of the Premier League for having to go out into the sticks instead of hovering around London and Manchester.

And most of the country thinks we're all rural idiots with six fingers anyway, Norfolk  or Suffolk.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it in a fun sort of way, but some people seem to take it way too seriously.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Controversial point of view I know, but I just can't take the whole Norwich/Ipswich rivalry thing seriously. We're not even in the same county as Ipswich, let alone city like most serious rivalries.

Listening to Attanasio on the subject of Ipswich, and also odd comments from McNally way back when made me think that it just feels stupid. To be honest, if they actually could get up to Premier League level along with us then all of East Anglia benefits, and we'll get less moaning from the rest of the Premier League for having to go out into the sticks instead of hovering around London and Manchester.

And most of the country thinks we're all rural idiots with six fingers anyway, Norfolk  or Suffolk.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it in a fun sort of way, but some people seem to take it way too seriously.

That’s crap. Both teams need to play each other frequently to remind the rest of the football league that either team exists. They want to play us and we’d rather avoid them is the truth of the matter at present. 

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Exactly, you have zero self awareness. When you can’t cope any longer just give your son a nudge to stick up for you (again) Anyway, the fact we can’t stand each other is boring to anyone else. Have a wonderful evening and hopefully we meet up again soon on here. 

Still laughing at you😂

Now your imaginary view of my son is living rent free in your head. What will it be next? What's my imaginary wife like?

Soooo funny 🤣🤣🤣

Keep it up...

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Still laughing at you😂

Now your imaginary view of my son is living rent free in your head. What will it be next? What's my imaginary wife like?

Soooo funny 🤣🤣🤣

Keep it up...

A fantastic but scary scenario to be fair, who the **** would live with or marry you. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

A fantastic but scary scenario to be fair, who the **** would live with or marry you. 

My wife living rent free in your head is scary then. What about my daughter? 

😂😂😂

My wife living rent free in your head is scary then. What about my daughter? 

😂😂😂

You need this to keep going more than me, I love you Nutty, you little rascal. 

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You need this to keep going more than me, I love you Nutty, you little rascal. 

There's 10 grandkids yet. Good job you've got such a big head...

My scarey missus just cooked me steak and chips for dinner. She's laughing at you too btw😂

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There's 10 grandkids yet. Good job you've got such a big head...

My scarey missus just cooked me steak and chips for dinner. She's laughing at you too btw😂

Ok, none of that makes sense but good on ya for a make believe  teatotaller. Keep drinking and entertain me. 

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Ok, none of that makes sense but good on ya for a make believe  teatotaller. Keep drinking and entertain me. 

Still believing those pictures in your head then.

Still laughing here😂😂😂

Still believing those pictures in your head then.

Still laughing here😂😂😂

What a sad **** you are, still love you lots mind. 

Oh this is all so immature! Won’t somebody think of the children, oh the humanity!

my intellect! She has fallen from a truly high place into the barrow into the abyss with the urchins and the bottom-feeders. My IQ, she plummets. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness gracious. Oh my goodness goodness graciousness.

*Swoons*
*regains consciousness*

*swoons again*

58 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What a sad **** you are, still love you lots mind. 

Believing them and adding to them. All rent free in your head.

Still laughing 🤣😂🤣

2 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Crikey. The rivalry is bitter. End up in the same league as them next season and every single week it will be us vs them in some way. Bring it on I say I've really missed it and gives us the chance ro shut them up again.

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'Oh no the mighty Ipswich are on the up and headed for prem glory and we are gonna get relegated waaaa'

That's what your comment comes across as. Never give them praise. They could somehow gain double promotions and win the Prem and they're still be a **** team, always have been always will be

To a child... I said they would get promoted and be competitive. Nothing else. I don't think they be promoted twice. I hope they don't get promotoed once.

You'll probably get this on Sunday as it past bedtime. Night night.