Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Blackpool vs Norwich Highlights

https://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/12709579/blackpool-0-1-norwich-city-championship-highlights

So this is possibly the most bizarre set of highlights in history. 1-0 win but the goal doesn't feature on the highlights. I was out with my daughter today so was really looking forward to seeing the goal.... was it really rubbish or something?🤣

39 minutes ago, kick it off said:

https://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/12709579/blackpool-0-1-norwich-city-championship-highlights

So this is possibly the most bizarre set of highlights in history. 1-0 win but the goal doesn't feature on the highlights. I was out with my daughter today so was really looking forward to seeing the goal.... was it really rubbish or something?🤣

No, your eyes don't deceive you. As the Blackpool commentators I'm sure would tell you, the ball was actually stationery whilst Pukki and Sargent picked up the goal and ran over it, the ref inexplicably giving a goal. Its not on the highlights as the EFL are covering it up #nocircus

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Cornwall Canaryfan said:

0 - 0 is correct.

VAR disallowed our 'goal' about 6.30pm.

Their two commentators can't believe thet didn't get something out of it so maybe they have not let anyone have a real copy but have been watching The Capture and "corrected" it.

Finally corrected them now. Can see why they'd want it covered up to be fair - was a proper schnitzer from the Blackpool defender.

11 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Finally corrected them now. Can see why they'd want it covered up to be fair - was a proper schnitzer from the Blackpool defender.

Lovely few touches and finish by Teemu though. Made it look very easy, and seems to be getting back to his predatory best.

15 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Normally when a player gives the ball away like that you'd expect him to bust a gut to make an effort to redeem himself but he didn't bother. He obviously saw it had fallen to Teemu and realised that the outcome was inevitable. 

Just now, Mr Angry said:

Normally when a player gives the ball away like that you'd expect him to bust a gut to make an effort to redeem himself but he didn't bother. He obviously saw it had fallen to Teemu and realised that the outcome was inevitable. 

I'd noticed that. Very lackadaisical.