Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

EPL games off this weekend

13 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Not that many people are indifferent; it's a huge majority genuinely grieving a great public servant versus a minority of haters of little account. Nobody's going to turn on the monarchy for a missed football game after the death of our monarch of 70 years. 

'Haters' is a ridiculous word to use. It's also a nasty choice of vocabulary. No one has called you an 'obsequious serf' because of your opinions so please don't insult those of a different opinion by calling us 'haters'

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

'Haters' is a ridiculous word to use. It's also a nasty choice of vocabulary. No one has called you an 'obsequious serf' because of your opinions so please don't insult those of a different opinion by calling us 'haters'

I wouldn't worry, they've got form for posting nonsense to people with a differing view 

59 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

She's not even dead two days after 70 years service and you can't hold yourself back to even shut up that long; 'haters' is absolutely the right term.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

She's not even dead two days after 70 years service and you can't hold yourself back to even shut up that long; 'haters' is absolutely the right term.

No, it really isn't. If someone was advocating some kind of protest at her funeral...now that would be hateful. Disagree by all means, no false accusations please. It makes your opinion seem ill considered 🤔...which I'm sure you wouldn't like .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

No, it really isn't. If someone was advocating some kind of protest at her funeral...now that would be hateful. Disagree by all means, no false accusations please. It makes your opinion seem ill considered 🤔...which I'm sure you wouldn't like .

It's perfectly well-considered. As I said, LESS THAN TWO DAYS and we have this stupid b1tching over a game of football. 

How many thousands/millions of people hate football, but accept that the TV schedules are going to be disrupted for weeks in the World Cup? It's just indecent the way people are whining.   

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

5 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

? It's just indecent the way people are whining.   

Yes , it is , now stop, please. You have an opinion, so what?, others have different one, so what? No one is right, no one is wrong. What makes you so right exactly? Your opinion? Sorry chap, not good enough to be calling people haters, disagree-ers yes, haters ? Not at all. 

Perspective. Please.

Edited by wcorkcanary

11 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yes , it is , now stop, please. You have an opinion, so what?, others have different one, so what? No one is right, no one is wrong. What makes you so right exactly? Your opinion? Sorry chap, not good enough to be calling people haters, disagree-ers yes, haters ? Not at all. 

Perspective. Please.

Why should I stop? You can't stop yourselves. To hell with you and your opinions.

I have read that the expression 'birdbrain' can be something of a misnomer because some species of birds - such as crows - are actually highly intelligent. Many other species, however, are not.

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Why should I stop? You can't stop yourselves. To hell with you and your opinions.

Ha ha ha, you are totally over reacting geezer. I couldn't give a toss either way.  You are the one getting all hot and bothered, it's all a bit silly if you ask me, which I know you didn't. I am one person so don't refer to me as yourselves as I speak for me and no one else , now go calm down and untwist your knickers.

He'll? Oh dear oh dear, religious fundamentalism too, not having a good day are you?or is this a good day to sound off at the wrong people?  

I wish you Nirvana, though you might have to self reflect before the gates are open to you 🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️

25 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

It's perfectly well-considered. As I said, LESS THAN TWO DAYS and we have this stupid b1tching over a game of football. 

How many thousands/millions of people hate football, but accept that the TV schedules are going to be disrupted for weeks in the World Cup? It's just indecent the way people are whining.   

STILL....... NOT......... UNDERSTANDING....... THE........ POINT!!! 

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

STILL....... NOT......... UNDERSTANDING....... THE........ POINT!!! 

I know it's mental.

QE2 has her very own Don Quixote!!!

Fear not ma'am I'll slay those dragons for you, what? You can't see them, well I can your majesty and I'll fight them unto death. 

Rumour has it that the football authorities postponed football because they were worried that the minutes silence might not be observed at some football matches particularly with Liverpool's fans ridiculous booing of the National Anthem.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

How mature 🤣

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Rumour has it that the football authorities postponed football because they were worried that the minutes silence might not be observed at some football matches particularly with Liverpool's fans ridiculous booing of the National Anthem.

That would have been easy to overcome

Just dont have a minutes silence or play the anthem at Anfield.

It a way that would have shamed them just as much

53 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Just been in the city. You wouldn't know anything has happened. 

What were you expecting; people wailing outside M&S like some far flung land?

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

That would have been easy to overcome

Just dont have a minutes silence or play the anthem at Anfield.

It a way that would have shamed them just as much

Wouldnt they want to sing the scouse anthem?  YWNA!