Goal scoring music at Carrow Road....

Do you like the music?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. should we keep the music?

• I want music and keep Samba de Janeiro
    • I want music, but change the song
    • No music

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Dislike goal music and dislike drums at matches and any attempt at orchestrating the crowd. Heck I even dislike the 321 at the beginning of matches for OTBC. Left to their own devices a crowd will soon start to think for themselves and make their own celebrations, not relying on someone else.

Spontaneity is being lost in modern life - just because the Americans add music to everything doesn't mean we have to in this country. Keep football pure......and get rid of useless technology too, while we're at it.

Is that why you don’t go to games 😮🙊

I love the goal music and have done for years - I even have it as the default ringtone on my mobile. Certainly want to keep it 

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Crikey.

Did you disapprove when Farke did the 'Ole' thing after we won a game as well?

Of course not. Celebrating with other people is what it is all about, not some geezer in a room pressing buttons.

3 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Now you've done it, your mentioned the F word.... 

Actual footage of ldc....... 

Screenshot_20220905-185857~2.png

LDC is an actor who played the part of Pablo Escobar?? !!!  I knew he was left field , Like Dorrans, but I had no idea he was Netflix famous.

I think if we're to have music there should be a different tune for every player. Celtic used to play the theme from The Magnificent Seven when Henrik Larsson scored. 

20 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I think if we're to have music there should be a different tune for every player. Celtic used to play the theme from The Magnificent Seven when Henrik Larsson scored. 

Blimey, that lasts five and a half minutes, a long while after each goal but I suppose not as long as a VAR check.........

6 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Blimey, that lasts five and a half minutes, a long while after each goal but I suppose not as long as a VAR check.........

Try this one 😂

I don't really care one way or another, it lasts for a few seconds after a goal is scored & isn't worth worrying about, most of the time I zone out from it as I'm watching what is happening on the pitch.

There has to be a better song than a crappy/tinny, 90’s dance song? It’s nice that it’s different from other stadiums, but sounds so dated and poor quality.