Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

Dean Smith

27 minutes ago, Indy said:

It was my first game at Carrow Road this season and I’m a little more impressed with Smith, he was a little more animated today than my previous watch in April, the set up is better with three supporting the striker, thought Pukki and Cantwell moved well, Sargent work rate and reading of the game was outstanding, McLean again the holding midfielder isn’t for him, he’s prone to give the ball away with stupid passes and two times yesterday lead to Coventry chances! Once he moved to left back we looked far more solid in the midfield.

As for Ramsey, we’ll I’ll reserve judgement for now, I don’t think he looked anything more than we get from Dowell, certainly well behind Cantwell performance yesterday and for me I’d be playing Sara & Nunez with Sargent, Cantwell, Hernandez just behind Pukki. But it’s a long season and we will need a deep squad with injuries and suspensions.

Nunez tries to run the midfield and does a brilliant job at it, even when he makes a mistake he’s back at it winning the ball back or closing down the player.

Certainly a good result and strong performance and credit to the team and Smith, 5 wins in a row is something to be commended.

Smith has been animate every home game I have been to, I am a bit behind him in the stand and a fair way up but he has been animated and vocal from what I have seen.

Best player on the pitch first half, Ramsey that is. Smith doing an excellent job so far after the usual early season poor performances which we had under Farke too.

Edited by Worthy Nigelton

11 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Smith has been animate every home game I have been to, I am a bit behind him in the stand and a fair way up but he has been animated and vocal from what I have seen.

I was at the Newcastle game VW and he was a lot less vocal and stood for long periods with hands in his pockets kicking the ground! Yesterday he looked more into the game. Just my observation from two games, so I take your view as stronger than mine. Good to see.

Edited by Indy

13 minutes ago, Indy said:

I was at the Newcastle game VW and he was a lot less vocal and stood for long periods with hands in his pockets kicking the ground! Yesterday he looked more into the game. Just my observation from two games, so I take your view as stronger than mine. Good to see.

I should qualify that by saying this season

18 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sargent on the right wing doesn't work for me.

Pukki straight down the tunnel when subbed. Not a happy camp. Aarons and Sargent bickering all game.

Maybe he needed a dump? 

Good! It's called passion, better they bicker when things are going 100% within a game rather than just sit back and accept it. 

13 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Maybe he needed a dump? 

Good! It's called passion, better they bicker when things are going 100% within a game rather than just sit back and accept it. 

He came back out again apparently so no issue.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Maybe he needed a dump? 

It’s funny but I too am beginning to think Aarons is pretty overrated by us, the number of times Aarons stops and turns back is frustrating even when there’s acres of space! Not sure he’s doing himself any favours for his future dream move.