Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

Dean Smith

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I live in Cornwall mate. 

It shouldn't matter to him anyway because you watched the game and cameras follow the ball, so you would have seen exactly what Ramsey done on the ball and how many time he did(nt) lose it!

You’re trying to argue with a footballing genius who knew Farke was going to be a brilliant success 2 games into his managerial career at City. We really should try to find where he is in the Barclay and sign him up to replace Smith. 

24 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I feel like you're just trolling for noise as he was the most effective player on the pitch first half and it's really not close at all.

29 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

So you didn’t go? Just admit it!

Which means you didn’t see the whole picture!

I agree he could be a good player with as you say more experience, but should he be starting for a top chap club……..no!

Well I went and I thought he was excellent in the first half, yes he faded in the second but so did a few others, is my opinion more valid  because I went than if I watched it on a screen with the benefit of replays etc?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yellow Kiwi said:

You’re trying to argue with a footballing genius who knew Farke was going to be a brilliant success 2 games into his managerial career at City. We really should try to find where he is in the Barclay and sign him up to replace Smith. 

I reckon he will be easy to spot, he won’t have any neighbours……

Sargent on the right wing doesn't work for me.

Pukki straight down the tunnel when subbed. Not a happy camp. Aarons and Sargent bickering all game.

• Confused 1

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Pukki straight down the tunnel when subbed. Not a happy camp. Aarons and Sargent bickering all game.

Pukki was sat on the bench high-fiving Sargent when he came off?

Just now, Rivvo said:

Well I went and I thought he was excellent in the first half, yes he faded in the second but so did a few others, is my opinion more valid  because I went than if I watched it on a screen with the benefit of replays etc?

That's a fantastic question Rivvo.

When I watch on TV  I see endless replays and I know exactly what's happening yet when I'm in the crowd I get the noise (or lack of) and atmosphere, obviously it's something else.

Which is best? Obviously being there is amazing but I'm not able to get to ebery game. Watching on TV doesn't give me the feeling of being in a crowd but seeing controversial incidents on several slow motion replays is a privilege we don't get at the ground. 

35 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

So you didn’t go? Just admit it!

Which means you didn’t see the whole picture!

I agree he could be a good player with as you say more experience, but should he be starting for a top chap club……..no!

So you watch the whole pitch all the time? No of course you can't. I saw replays which you didn't. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

That's a fantastic question Rivvo.

When I watch on TV  I see endless replays and I know exactly what's happening yet when I'm in the crowd I get the noise (or lack of) and atmosphere, obviously it's something else.

Which is best? Obviously being there is amazing but I'm not able to get to ebery game. Watching on TV doesn't give me the feeling of being in a crowd but seeing controversial incidents on several slow motion replays is a privilege we don't get at the ground. 

I agree mate, you get more excitement and get more involved at the game but you certainly get more of a tactical overview watching on TV, I didn’t even realise their player was obstructing Krul for their disallowed goal until I saw the replay online!

• Like 2

Just now, Rivvo said:

I agree mate, you get more excitement and get more involved at the game but you certainly get more of a tactical overview watching on TV, I didn’t even realise their player was obstructing Krul for their disallowed goal until I saw the replay online!

When I'm in the crowd I'm shouting for fouls / penalties etc which look slightly different on slow motion replays 😂

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Nothing quite like making up stuff, is there….I saw no evidence of these things, Pukki was on the pitch at full time. Sargent seemed happy enough with his performance and goal, so that’s good enough for me.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Win 3-0, five wins on the trot without being spectacular and still some can moan and try have a go at one of our players. 

give it a rest, it’s boring and screams of attention seeking. 

Ramsay was our best player in the first half today. 

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Ramsey had 92% pass success, also tackled the opposition 3 times and was only dispossessed once.

I dont think you could be more wrong if you tried, but in your defence you are really trying.

I’ve missed you, careful as my back hedge is a little prickly!!!😂

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

It shouldn't matter to him anyway because you watched the game and cameras follow the ball, so you would have seen exactly what Ramsey done on the ball and how many time he did(nt) lose it!

My god, have you ever been to a game? ( doubt it judging by your comments) watching on TV is nothing like being at a game!!

2 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

My god, have you ever been to a game? ( doubt it judging by your comments) watching on TV is nothing like being at a game!!

I was at the game. I sit lower barclay block c, every home game...

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Eh? Pukki was on the bench congratulating Sargent when he came off. 

No signs of an unhappy camp whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I was at the game. I sit lower barclay block c, every home game...

My god it’s hard work with you, look back and check your comments!!🙈🙈🙈🙈

should of guessed you would nearby!!! Weirdo!

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?

37 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Win 3-0, five wins on the trot without being spectacular and still some can moan and try have a go at one of our players. 

give it a rest, it’s boring and screams of attention seeking. 

Ramsay was our best player in the first half today. 

Absolute rubbish, good view on Radio Norfolk?

7 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

So you didn’t actually see it, yet…..😂😂😂

Probably a minute behind you. The internet is a tad behind. Thing is, nobody believes you were at the game as you wouldn't have said what you did about Ramsey.

Ramsey was very good first half, much betterr than Todd in making attacking moves.  Nunez wasteful when playing forward passes, good in defensive in breaking up play.  And I was there Blk H dd 072.

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Probably a minute behind you. The internet is a tad behind. Thing is, nobody believes you were at the game as you wouldn't have said what you did about Ramsey.

More importantly, he is the only person here saying that Ramsey was rubbish. Which gives us two options...

1) He's a hypocrite and believes he is more able to judge than anyone else here - something he has accused others of.
2) He doesn't believe it and is just hitting that cowbell again...

More Cowbell GIFs | Tenor

Edited by chicken
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Absolute rubbish, good view on Radio Norfolk?

Been to th last two games which is a rarity for me as I live 200 miles away. But I have watched City for 50 years so I know when things are going well. 5 wins on the bounce is very good form and something to be celebrated. I’m sure Dean Smith is looking for ways to get better still though. 

Ramsay’s movement and use of the ball in the first half was very good. He faded after halftime but he is a 19 yr old lad learning to be the best footballer he can. Encourage, don’t knock young talent. 

5 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Been to th last two games which is a rarity for me as I live 200 miles away. But I have watched City for 50 years so I know when things are going well. 5 wins on the bounce is very good form and something to be celebrated. I’m sure Dean Smith is looking for ways to get better still though. 

Ramsay’s movement and use of the ball in the first half was very good. He faded after halftime but he is a 19 yr old lad learning to be the best footballer he can. Encourage, don’t knock young talent. 

I agree, encourage young talent, just not in the first team of one of the best championship sides!

18 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

My god it’s hard work with you, look back and check your comments!!🙈🙈🙈🙈

should of guessed you would nearby!!! Weirdo!

Can someone check with mod Pete if we can ban posters on the basis of their incoherence? I have absolutely no idea what this person is on about, other than he's the worst judge of football i've ever come across, and he's not had even one person agree with him because that's far wrong.

10 minutes ago, chicken said:

More importantly, he is the only person here saying that Ramsey was rubbish. Which gives us two options...

1) He's a hypocrite and believes he is more able to judge than anyone else here - something he has accused others of.
2) He doesn't believe it and is just hitting that cowbell again...

More Cowbell GIFs | Tenor

Oh, Chicken and Hoggy both again on the same thread, are you the same person, sad little man/girl/them!

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Can someone check with mod Pete if we can ban posters on the basis of their incoherence? I have absolutely no idea what this person is on about, other than he's the worst judge of football i've ever come across, and he's not had even one person agree with him because that's far wrong.

You’ve had nearly 20,000 posts mate and not a great deal of likes!! 
Sad!

also you seem to be stalking me!

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?