Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Stoke City sack Michael O'Neill

21 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

What I'm trying to say is that Stoke City fans are likely to welcome him with open arms. They're a bit strange. 

I'm sure you're right but wasn't it Stoke fans who basically got rid of Pulis for his old fashioned, strong,aggressive, defensively organised style.

16 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

If he drinks anything weaker that a two bag builders cuppa then he's not man enough for the job. 

Missed a couple of tablespoons of sugar in that.

2 minutes ago, Top corner said:

Breaking news on Sky Sports News….Stoke given permission to speak to Alex Neil.

I'd be surprised if he would leave Sunderland for Stoke,Sunderland is a huge club,great loyal fans, fantastic potential and close to Scotland, seems perfect for him, but I guess it's a great opportunity for him to 'encourage' Sunderland to offer him a new improved contract which us how alot of these approaches end up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glory.win or die. said:

I'd be surprised if he would leave Sunderland for Stoke,Sunderland is a huge club,great loyal fans, fantastic potential and close to Scotland, seems perfect for him, but I guess it's a great opportunity for him to 'encourage' Sunderland to offer him a new improved contract which us how alot of these approaches end up

To be honest Michael O'Neill got Stoke in a fantastic position off the pitch and got them playing better as well. A shame they've lost him due to a slow start. Stoke would be more appealing than Sunderland in my book.

I'm a bit surprised Sunderland gave him permission to talk to them tbh. Doesn't sound as though they are fighting hard to keep him, otherthan making sure they get some compo from Stoke. 

2 hours ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

Sunderland say they were contractually obliged to allow him to speak to Stoke

Clever Alex.