Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays injury updates- Pukki still injured, Byram back

"We’ll give Teemu until tomorrow morning to make a decision on his availability. Byram has trained the last couple of days and is available for the squad. Idah is training today and will probably be available for Bournemouth on Tuesday"

I can't imagine much will change from Tuesday. Kenny did OK at LB, given the situation I'm not sure they'd rush Byram into 90 minutes unless he was definitely fit enough to do it so imagine we'll start with Kenny again and bring Sam on later in the game.

As for Pukki, I'd be starting Sarge again to give him a chance given he got his goal on Tuesday and played OK. Will be nice to have Teemu back on the bench though if he's fit enough

If Teemu can't get his boot on can't they send him down to Pilch's and get a bigger boot, they stock all the good makes, don't forget to ask David for a discount.

Edited by A Load of Squit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

"We’ll give Teemu until tomorrow morning to make a decision on his availability. Byram has trained the last couple of days and is available for the squad. Idah is training today and will probably be available for Bournemouth on Tuesday"

SHOW US THE SCANS

SHOW US THE SCANS

BOOOOO

Well that's sounding like an unchanged team to me.

Might be a bit of tinkering to the bench but that might be unchanged as well!

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

DQy6Du3U8AAE0_r.jpg

not been online today - and I think Cambridge's account has been hacked, as fair play that is quite good. 

#respect to CC!  

• Haha 1