Sign in to follow this  
Rottingdean canary

Leeds v NCFC u-21s highlights from today

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere but here are Leeds TV highlights

Our front 3 were as last game Omotoye, Dickson-Peters, and Kamara.  Kamara scored both our goals and both were set up by Springett who also had an excellent shot well-saved.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Springett back in the first team squad soon - especially if Rashica moves on as I would expect given his current form - probably on loan as I doubt anyone will offer much money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Kamara looks good and might be very close to a place on the bench if he keeps improving 

our Left back for us didn't have the best of games / highlights 

Surely both need to be given 1st chances? I’d rather blood our own in this season as it appears we’re going to be on a rebuild for a couple seasons. Look good don’t they against a decent Leeds unit!

23 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Competition for the bench hots up. Shame we are only allowed 7, not 9. 

Yes pity games are not won by how many we have on the bench

Most of our crowd would be lucky to make the Park Bench

I'm excited by Springett but not sure where he fits into the system we're currently trying to play

Edited by AJ

3 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

Kamara looks good and might be very close to a place on the bench if he keeps improving 

our Left back for us didn't have the best of games / highlights 

Agreed. Kamara looks a natural goal scorer. If he can take the physicality of the Chumps he may figure heavily in the 1st team later in the season.

Edited by shefcanary

11 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Agreed. Kamara looks a natural goal scorer. If he can take the physicality of the Chumps he may figure heavily in the 1st team later in the season.

i just think if the players in 1st team are not doing the business you go through the ranks untill you find someone who does 

a bit like Rowe Springett etc Gibbs this season has looked good every chance he has played must be soon he needs to start if others not winning games for us