Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

THE INSIGHT- Sam Jeffery

Now on You Tube.

Looks like a new initiative. Perhaps an outcome of the recent survey.

A huge step forward in briefing the fans

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this OP but this subject has been mentioned elsewhere.

Little bit awkward, sorry for pointing it out 😬

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, essex canary said:

Now on You Tube.

Looks like a new initiative. Perhaps an outcome of the recent survey.

A huge step forward in briefing the fans

It's very good, it also shows the very hard work that the Executive Team of Zoe Ward, Stuart Webber and Anthony Richens have put in to ensure the sale of the shares means that the club will have an exciting future.

Well worth their salaries, I'd say they could even be rewarded with a bonus.

You have to applaud the Board for finding the right people and giving them the responsibility to use their experience in the football world to make the decisions that matter.

54 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's very good, it also shows the very hard work that the Executive Team of Zoe Ward, Stuart Webber and Anthony Richens have put in to ensure the sale of the shares means that the club will have an exciting future.

Well worth their salaries, I'd say they could even be rewarded with a bonus.

You have to applaud the Board for finding the right people and giving them the responsibility to use their experience in the football world to make the decisions that matter.

The key management personnel pay quoted in the Annual Accounts over the last six  years is:

2016 - £2.22 million, 2017 - £1.5 million, 2018 - £0.76 million, 2019 - £2.348 million, 2020 - £3.798 million, 2021 - £3.144 million.

I would say they have already been very, very well rewarded and it is unclear why the figures jump around so much from year to year. Take NHS nurses as a comparison and what they have had to cope with over the past 2 years.

It is a huge step in the right direction from where we have been. Is it better though than the local roadshows of the past that give more scope for interaction?

One question I would like to ask is how the Board determines the appropriate balance between this pay bill and charges to supporters.

9 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not only that but it is also posted  on the Michael Foulger thread Greavsy.

It's such good news that it should have about a 100 threads explaining to people that the Board and the Executive Team have been doing brilliant work.

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's such good news that it should have about a 100 threads explaining to people that the Board and the Executive Team have been doing brilliant work.

If that was to happen i suspect about a 100 scratched record replies would be forthcoming.

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If that was to happen i suspect about a 100 scratched record replies would be forthcoming.

It would keep him busy. Maybe give us all a break from every other thread being made all about him, his shares and his griping.

• Like 2