TeemuVanBasten

I do feel a bit for Billy Gilmour

5 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Didn't his mother make a big thing of not touching the green on our scarf? Nothing is ever black and white.

Nothing wrong with that 

Do you feel sorry for RVW too?

sorry but he was paid a small fortune to play and didn’t repay the faith shown. Not saying he is entirely to blame but you should expect a bit of heat in the kitchen if not performing.

Then there are rumours of disrupting the squad by stealing other players gf. Not good and clearly disrupted the harmony 

I was sick of the sight of him in yellow by the end and glad to see him go. Not our player - not our problem yet we were sunk by the stupid decision- presumably to do with money- to play him every week 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Do you feel sorry for RVW too?

sorry but he was paid a small fortune to play and didn’t repay the faith shown. Not saying he is entirely to blame but you should expect a bit of heat in the kitchen if not performing.

Then there are rumours of disrupting the squad by stealing other players gf. Not good and clearly disrupted the harmony 

I was sick of the sight of him in yellow by the end and glad to see him go. Not our player - not our problem yet we were sunk by the stupid decision- presumably to do with money- to play him every week 

Its hardly his fault some idiot fans made up malicious rumours and some even more dim fans decided to believe it.

Chelsea's youth, Manchester City's  youth, so must automatically be a good bet for any lesser team. That's the sales spiel, isn't it? 

In truth, how many youngsters pass through the 'factories' of those two clubs, and one or two others? Dozens each season? It's become an industry, a con using the aura attached to these wealthy and successful operations in order to peddle young players around and make a profit, whilst reaping the best of both worlds. 

Chelsea have., it seems, found out that Billy Gilmour is not really there for them  .... and at Norwich City Football Club's expense (results wise and money-wise.) No doubt they will soon look to sell him on  at a hyped up price as well. Chelsea youth after all. That status probably got him his Scottish cap in the first place.

If it was the 'play or pay' deal that some have suggested, then Webber was reckless to the point of being unbelievably stupid.

• Thanks 1

Chelsea Twitter not being too kind to one of their youngster who missed a penalty in a friendly for them tonight. I thought they were all about encouraging youngsters, not taking aim at.

On 19/07/2022 at 17:04, KeiranShikari said:

The fact his family stopped turning up because of a handful of fans is actually embarrassing. I'd be more upset about that than the 'abuse' if I were him. 

His family group included a number of young children, probably his siblings. We sat immediately behind them at Man City and they were lovely, friendly people. 

Should he be 'embarrassed' if young kids get upset if someone they love is being victimised and abused? Seriously?