Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Our first event of this season is ...........

18 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Someone has actually bought that Hawaiian style shirt from the club shop! 😲

He isn't the only one but 'Er Indoors gets 20% staff discount and remember fashion may change but style remains the same also maximum style with minimum effort.   😜

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He isn't the only one but 'Er Indoors gets 20% staff discount and remember fashion may change but style remains the same also maximum style with minimum effort.   😜

👏🏻🍻🤯

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

'Er Indoors gets 20% staff discount

Oh god, don't tell certain people about family discounts!

A very enjoyable evening and I was delighted to have the opportunity to ask a strictly football related question. 

Being my first meeting of this group, many thanks to the organisers.

Delighted to see that the Club does offer 20% discount to its staff on modest wages. Doesn't excuse its pettiness and poor administration in other situations. For example if the 20% staff discount is applicable to all equally, shareholder concessions should be likewise.

Edited by essex canary

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

A very enjoyable evening and I was delighted to have the opportunity to ask a strictly football related question. 

Being my first meeting of this group, many thanks to the organisers.

Delighted to see that the Club does offer 20% discount to its staff on modest wages. Doesn't excuse its pettiness and poor administration in other situations. For example if the 20% staff discount is applicable to all equally, shareholder concessions should be likewise.

That post started so well and was gracious, then reverted to type. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

That post started so well and was gracious, then reverted to type. 

Nah it didn't, it was condescending to begin with then reverted to type. 

24 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Nah it didn't, it was condescending to begin with then reverted to type. 

I guess when bond profits are added in, the Clubs senior staff have done far better out of staff rewards than junior staff. I don't suppose there is anything condescending about that is there? Funny how the shareholder logic works the other way round.

22 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I guess when bond profits are added in, the Clubs senior staff have done far better out of staff rewards than junior staff. I don't suppose there is anything condescending about that is there? Funny how the shareholder logic works the other way round.

Essex, we all get you have a MASSIVE chip on your shoulder, and are not happy with how the club are treating you / shareholders. 

But you don't need to bring it up every time, and this thread is about the ncfcsc and their forum last night. 

Respect for going, but for the love of God, please show some respect back, and let this thread be a happy place and let all the volunteers receive the plaudits they don't crave, but deserve for their hard work putting on events like this for the enjoyment of us, the fans, and raising money for the CSF. 

Hats off too them all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Essex, we all get you have a MASSIVE chip on your shoulder, and are not happy with how the club are treating you / shareholders. 

But you don't need to bring it up every time, and this thread is about the ncfcsc and their forum last night. 

Respect for going, but for the love of God, please show some respect back, and let this thread be a happy place and let all the volunteers receive the plaudits they don't crave, but deserve for their hard work putting on events like this for the enjoyment of us, the fans, and raising money for the CSF. 

Hats off too them all. 

I think you were the spark with your comment about 'don't tell certain people about family discounts'.

Leaving that aside I am 100% in agreement with you.

9 hours ago, essex canary said:

I think you were the spark with your comment about 'don't tell certain people about family discounts'.

Leaving that aside I am 100% in agreement with you.

Ethics. 

Lighten up ffs!!!

Per leeeeeease.

If you think your whining started on account of Greavsyos comment then you are more deluded than I thought.

Oh by the way..... Happy Feelingharddonebyday !!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Oh god, don't tell certain people about family discounts!

I am unaware whether the discount ceases when she retires or if it is for life and then can be passed down to the next generation.

4V5A2046-2-435x290.jpg

Dan loves a blonde so i suppose a cougar was the best he could find on Thursday. 😂

17 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

This is going on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the fire...

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

I wouldn’t. It looks highly flammable. 

Parma 

And looks like the kind of shirt a fella would wear if it was bought for him by someone he didn't want to upset by not wearing it..