For the future

What’s the score for Saturday match this weekend?

On 04/03/2022 at 09:06, OTBC06 said:

3-2 win

or rather, a drab 0-1 loss. but i'll keep hoping for a win, with some very decent football played. Byram and Rowe to start though.

Yes please.

If the players, coaching staff are not up for this game, then it is writing on the wall. There are no excuses we need to be at it for the entire game and many more to come. I have not seen a performance like that from this group, so it worries me. 

So I expect a 2-0 with the players exhausted at the end of the game and giving 120%. When I watch AFL or NFL the feeling and visible body language each team has after a loss is so apparent. I want out team to show we do not want hurt and that we give everything to go and get out of this

Got a hunch for a 2-1 win this afternoon Brentford have been poor and it’s time we had a bit of good fortune though are attitude needs to be right 

Edited by YellowCanary

Want this to be a game to stamp our authority on and try to be in control of, whoever scores first will win this one I feel.

2-0 to us 👍

This has ‘along come Norwich’ written all over it. 3-0 Brentford, Eriksen to score and get 2 assists.

Essentially two Championship teams going head to head, we'll see which one is best. Whoever wants it the most will come out on top. Which manager will have the killer tactics to win the game?

I have a feeling Brentford's tactics are assuming Pukki and Aarons will play. So a case if isolating Teemu and crosses to the back stick and put a big man on Max.

It isn't going to be pretty.