Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Leeds are falling apart again

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Well yeah, we are bottom of the league ffs đŸ˜…đŸ˜…đŸ˜…

One day Til, one day.

Obviously missed the point you were making yet again.

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Even though we play Brentford soon and they've played 1 more game than us?

Beat them + win our extra game, and the lead is 1 point. When did they last win a game?

because Norwich's GD is so terrible, every other club is effectively 1 point further ahead than their points total.
Even if we do catch Brentford, there are still two other relegation placed to fill.

We may escape the drop but I don't think it will happen.

5 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

If you think that, you have to believe that Newcastle and Everton have as well - they are only one and two points behind Leeds & Brentford respectively. Two wins against Southampton and Brentford would see us back in the hunt, although admittedly that will be tough.

Newcastle have just bought themselves out of the bottom three. I'd be surprised if Everton couldn't manage to avoid the drop.

4 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Newcastle have just bought themselves out of the bottom three. I'd be surprised if Everton couldn't manage to avoid the drop.

I actually think Everton are in trouble, they aren’t looking an awful lot better under Lampard (who I generally don’t think is that good anyway) and they didn’t buy very well in Jan.

42 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I actually think Everton are in trouble, they aren’t looking an awful lot better under Lampard (who I generally don’t think is that good anyway) and they didn’t buy very well in Jan.

I think Frank Lampard’s Everton are taking a real gamble relying on Frank to get them playing the right way to get out trouble, although they have a strong squad, they lack leadership.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, K Lo said:

because Norwich's GD is so terrible, every other club is effectively 1 point further ahead than their points total.
Even if we do catch Brentford, there are still two other relegation placed to fill.

We may escape the drop but I don't think it will happen.

I wasn't talking about other teams though, I was specifically talking about Brentford who you think we can't catch.

They have 4 points in their last 10 games, have played 1 more game than us and we've got to play them soon.

In my opinion they occupy one of the bottom 3 spots. 

Their next 3 games are Newcastle, Burnley and then Norwich! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

50 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I wasn't talking about other teams though, I was specifically talking about Brentford who you think we can't catch.

They have 4 points in their last 10 games, have played 1 more game than us and we've got to play them soon.

In my opinion they occupy one of the bottom 3 spots. 

Their next 3 games are Newcastle, Burnley and then Norwich! 

Feels like this could be the depressing year where all 3 promoted clubs get relegated. 

44 minutes ago, king canary said:

Feels like this could be the depressing year where all 3 promoted clubs get relegated. 

I think there's a good chance of this unfortunately, and something we're likely to see a lot more of if football continues in the same way.