Sign in to follow this  
CANARY BRAVEHEART

LOUIS JEAN COULD BE AN ALTERNATIVE RIGHT WINGER UNTIL WE BUY A RIGHT WINGER

After listerning to Canary Call last night I couldn''t help but remember one caller who mentioned Paul McVeigh why he wasn''t in the team. Which leads me onto Norwich''s vacant Right Wing position which is after all our weakest department undoubtedly.

Until we bring in a suitable Right winger i think we should focus on who could potentially do the job for us for the time being. The questions one should consider are;

1 Would the player be effective on that side ?

2 Do they have the necessary ability ?

3 And would the player be happy to play on that side or be comfortable ?

The majority of the number of players who Worthington has had on the right just simply haven''t met the standards. Hughes simply doesn''t do it all he is far too defensive, poor passer of the ball. Johansson forgive me if i''m mistaken is a target man who we should be using upfront. And then there''s Marney who even though originally a central midfielder has done tremendous for me who has looked the part out of all the players mentioned, a excellent crosser of the ball, reasonable dribbler of the ball, reasonable at tracking back, although possibly in his time here i personally would of like to of seen him a little bit more often take players on.

With the current set of possible candidates the only player who i think could possible do a decent job is Louis-Jean. Norwich fans haven''t seen loads of him but from what i''ve seen of him in games at home he has been brilliant at bombing on and supporting the right winger. And i believe he has reasonable dribbling skills and could probably track back as well.

As for until he comes back i would probably go with Johansson or McVeigh as an alternative.

I REALLY HOPE WORTHINGTON COMES TO HIS SENSES AND GIVES HIM A CHANCE.

I''ve suggested the very same thing several times on this forum ever since he played the role well against Inter Milan with Colin playing very well behind him.

Dear braveheart I really hopes worthington comes to his senses and walks away ,like he did at Blackpool ,   Denis Morgan the best city right back ever

Have had the same thought in the past, definately one worth pondering over. What''s MLJ''s crossing like though? (can''t imagine he''s the worst crosser of a football at the Club...) 

I really hope worthington comes to his senses and walks away as he did at Blackpool ,Did you not see his record there ?

[quote user="Anderz"]Have had the same thought in the past, definately one worth pondering over. What''s MLJ''s crossing like though? (can''t imagine he''s the worst crosser of a football at the Club...) [/quote]

apparantly at forest he used to be ok coming forward and solid if not spectacular.  Why not try him there when he is fit, im sure he could do a job. 

[quote user="shyster"]Talk about clutching at straws [:P][/quote] I don''t agree. When Louis Jean played on the right wing against Inter Milan he looked pretty good. In fact he and Colin linked up quite well. MLJ likes to go forward which sometimes makes him exposed at right back and therefore a midfield role may suit him more! Esp as his defending didn''t look top notch! I think Worthy signed him with attacking options in mind! Does anyone know when he''s back from injury?? He''s been injured for ever!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[quote user="Anderz"]Have had the same thought in the past, definately one worth pondering over. What''s MLJ''s crossing like though? (can''t imagine he''s the worst crosser of a football at the Club...) [/quote]

apparantly at forest he used to be ok coming forward and solid if not spectacular.  Why not try him there when he is fit, im sure he could do a job. 

[/quote]

i actually thought JJ looked really promosing when he had the ball on the right wing, and at time he scared the hell out of brighton, but the thing is he rarely got the ball because norwich automatically go to the left side for huckerby