Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

**** You Simon Jordan

Now it’s three sides below us.  How much of an embarrassment are those sides?  I don’t suppose we’ll hear anything like….

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Crafty Canary said:

I’m waiting for that TalkShoite idiot to remind us all how it’s a disgrace we are allowed to be in the PL.

Not even trying apparently.

Tell that to Benitez and Ranieri you divisive morons.

5 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

I’m waiting for that TalkShoite idiot to remind us all how it’s a disgrace we are allowed to be in the PL.

He didn't say that though, it was Alex Crook and Jamie O'Hara and Jordan told them both they were talking boll*cks.

to be fair we have been ****e up until the last couple of games. I think the thing that's been ignored by all of the pundits is that Burnley, Newcastle and Watford have also been ****e.

I didn't mind Simon Jordans criticism tbh because it hadn't been good enough from the players recently. The other lads who said we should just give up our spot for not "giving it a go" or whatever can do one though. OHara and Crooks are gob****es.

• Like 1

It would be really, really sweet if we could take Palace apart at CR on 9th Feb, a nice 3 or 4-0 with their defence looking like headless chickens. The silence from Jordan and the other gobs**** Talksport presenters would no doubt be deafening. It’s nice to dream….😉

12 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Jordan has never said that and has always been more than complimentary about us as a CLUB. His rant a few weeks back was spot on. I expect he will give us some praise next week whilst reaffirming the magnitude of the task still ahead of us and in that respect he will be (as usual) 100% on the money.    

• Like 1