Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Brentford v Man Utd postponed - Covid

I'm not sure about the number of players out, but they had to close the training centre and cancel travel so I guess its perhaps more logistics issues? Must have been bad enough, no club will want to postpone games, especially at this time of year when fixtures come thick and fast.

Edited by Satriales

13 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's Man United so they get whatever they want. Its that simple. If we had the same number of players off the league would still demand we play.

Normally I’d read something like this and think “don’t be silly, stop having an inferiority complex”, BUT, I’m inclined to agree after watching them “referee” Saturdays match. I know every club has their moments but every time we play Man Utd I’m astounded at the sheer entitlement that surrounds them. It’s almost vomit inducing. 

Edited by Coneys Knee

We had a few players out for covid start of season, we got on with it. I bet any money ronaldo is one of the players 

I remember well Ashley Young refeering the game last time at Carrow Road so just remind me who he plays for now ?

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I remember well Ashley Young refeering the game last time at Carrow Road so just remind me who he plays for now ?

I have just seen that it is David Coote as main Ref, Bankes is the VAR man. I think the general level of reffing is poor, but these 2 are near the bottom of that list, for me. Let's hope we can have a post match report, where the Ref (and VAR) is not mentioned. What are the chances?

Only if we score will VAR get involved.  Bitter yes covid holidays for the PL glitterati.  Will Man U have to have Saturday postponed or will retesting clear enough to play at Old Trafford?

Most clubs: Six of our players have Covid, can we postpone the game? PL: No.

Man U: Our star player has broken his fingernail, can we postpone the game? PL: Just tell us when you want it played.