Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

You'll need a coat!

Sounds to me that R Blowers ''phone hasn''t been ringing much as he''s had to ''promote'' the NCISA meeting a few times.

If you''re going to St Andrews hall on March 2nd you''ll need to wrap up warm, its gets cold in there when theres only a few people.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Sounds to me that R Blowers ''phone hasn''t been ringing much as he''s had to ''promote'' the NCISA meeting a few times.

If you''re going to St Andrews hall on March 2nd you''ll need to wrap up warm, its gets cold in there when theres only a few people.

Well, I''ll be wearing a black Special Forces jump suit Squitty.........If you attend, (unlikely), will you be wearing your bright pink Barbie Shell Suit?

Seriously though Squitter, why don''t you attend and put across your point of view? We won''t bite you!.......Much! Have a couple of  Babycham''s in Delaney''s first - to give yourself a little bit of Dutch courage....... ;~) OTBC

[/quote]

Why not go and go and put your views as a supporter LOS?  Without any counter argument there will be an assumption that the neer do wells are a mythical majority [;)]

Yep and you''ll probably need a coat Squit when you''re standing on the terraces at Rochdale in a couple of seasons time.

LOS - I do not take part in the booing, "Worthy Out" chants or post match protests but I will be going to the NCISA meeting (And I have not phoned Roy Blowers up to tell him that I will be attending). Instead of being a smart alec all the time why don`t you have the courage of your convictions and turn up and put your point of view across ?.

LOS of course will be sitting at his Pc on Meeting night telling us all "how its going to fail and be poorly attended" rather than putting his point forward, at the meeting, on why he feels Worthers should stay at the club... and why he''s happy with things at present

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Lets all hope that yet again, you''re proved wrong Squit.

[/quote]

I don''t believe that I''ve been proved wrong yet, unlike you and your ''we won''t sign anyone in the transfer window'' post.

Sorry to say this, but people like LOS wind me up - they always moan about things and then do not put their views across when they have a recognised visible public forum to do so. I can see it already, LOS sitting at home in his/her airmchair, gazing at their portrait of Worthington on top of the mantle piece, candles illuminating the shrine, and with a tear in the eye they will vow to ignore the nasty people at St Andrews Hall and pretend that everything is alright. Then whenever the meeting has finished LOS will zoom onto the computer (that incidentally has a ''i love Nigel'' screensaver) to read what was said and then complain again......It was a worthy out meeting, there''s no majority, it''s not fair, what about etc etc. Fortunately enough for LOS there is a little tap on the door from Rick Waghorn who joins LOS in front of the shrine to agree the next whimsical piece of evidence that will prove them right and thousands wrong whilst thumbing through the scrapbook of the promotion season. They were the days...........Exactly, they were, not are, nor will they be again, Move on and recognise the current facts for what they are. You cant always live for the past.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

If you''re going to St Andrews hall on March 2nd you''ll need to wrap up warm, its gets cold in there when theres only a few people.[/quote]

I guess the 24,000+ fans vs Brighton were really happy with what been going on.

[quote user="Paul Aldrich"]LOS - I do not take part in the booing, "Worthy Out" chants or post match protests but I will be going to the NCISA meeting (And I have not phoned Roy Blowers up to tell him that I will be attending). Instead of being a smart alec all the time why don`t you have the courage of your convictions and turn up and put your point of view across ?.[/quote]

Paul, I won''t be there as I think the meeting is pointless, I''m not worried about the ''long term future'' of the club and I don''t think there is something ''fundamentally wrong'' with the football club. I''m afraid I don''t have a very high opinion of  Mr Blower having met him through other sporting activities. 

I''d be interested in how many people you think will attend.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

LOS of course will be sitting at his Pc on Meeting night telling us all "how its going to fail and be poorly attended" rather than putting his point forward, at the meeting, on why he feels Worthers should stay at the club... and why he''s happy with things at present

jas :)

[/quote]

I''ll be in the Lake District drinking Jennings ale after a nice day walking in the fells.

Jas, you need to read what R Blower has said the meeting is for, do you think there is something ''fundamentally wrong'' with the football club, are you worried about the ''long term''? My answer to both is no therefore I''m won''t be there.

" I guess the 24,000+ fans vs Brighton were really happy with what been going on. "

I assume you were there to confirm that fact

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]Sorry to say this, but people like LOS wind me up - they always moan about things and then do not put their views across when they have a recognised visible public forum to do so. I can see it already, LOS sitting at home in his/her airmchair, gazing at their portrait of Worthington on top of the mantle piece, candles illuminating the shrine, and with a tear in the eye they will vow to ignore the nasty people at St Andrews Hall and pretend that everything is alright. Then whenever the meeting has finished LOS will zoom onto the computer (that incidentally has a ''i love Nigel'' screensaver) to read what was said and then complain again......It was a worthy out meeting, there''s no majority, it''s not fair, what about etc etc. Fortunately enough for LOS there is a little tap on the door from Rick Waghorn who joins LOS in front of the shrine to agree the next whimsical piece of evidence that will prove them right and thousands wrong whilst thumbing through the scrapbook of the promotion season. They were the days...........Exactly, they were, not are, nor will they be again, Move on and recognise the current facts for what they are. You cant always live for the past.[/quote]

If you don''t get away from my window I''ll call the police.

You couldn''t make it up. Rossi in true fanatic mode has anyone not demanding the instant sacking of Worthington as some kind of fan of Worthington. Pretty much par for the course I suppose from this lot, as is the end of his post where he writes " ......You cant always live for the past. "

with

"I keep saying Ian Crook will be the next manager - I maybe right eventually. "

Lets hope there''s not a full moon on Mar 2nd as anyone with a few buckets of water will make a fortune.

" ere lad, wanna buy the moon. I''ve got it in this bucket. Go on have a look."

Blimey MadDanielle, finished your homework already??

My signature says "I keep saying that Crook..... not I Want Crook"

Besides a player and a manager are two different things, just look at Mourinho, I''m hardly saying Crook should be in our midfield am I...

[quote user="MadDan"]You couldn''t make it up. Rossi in true fanatic mode has anyone not demanding the instant sacking of Worthington as some kind of fan of Worthington. Pretty much par for the course I suppose from this lot, as is the end of his post where he writes " ......You cant always live for the past. " with "I keep saying Ian Crook will be the next manager - I maybe right eventually. " Lets hope there''s not a full moon on Mar 2nd as anyone with a few buckets of water will make a fortune. " ere lad, wanna buy the moon. I''ve got it in this bucket. Go on have a look."[/quote] well, it seems reading and preston made a fortune out of one such fool....

Come on then Squit and MD you pair of chickens, I dare you to come to the meeting and stop hiding behind the safety of your keyboards. Put your views accross and face some debate for once.

[quote user="Marmite"]Come on then Squit and MD you pair of chickens, I dare you to come to the meeting and stop hiding behind the safety of your keyboards. Put your views accross and face some debate for once.[/quote]

If you bothered to read this properly you''d realise that I''m going to be 300 miles away and the meeting is pointless.