Jersey Canary

Farke gone..Cantwell needs to go too

Unless you know the details, what a stupid statement. There are probably some circumstances that you may be right but without the details, how about we don't jump to conclusions and let the people that know decide?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

The player cannot be seen to have won a power struggle. Cantwell should be sold as his punishment.

I imagine he will be sold in January although I don't think he will see it as as a punishment, as presumably that is what he has been angling for these last few weeks.

Great shame as his transfer value has presumably plummetted since the end of last season but there are usually a few Premiership strugglers desperate enough to pay silly money in January so let's hope we get lucky.

37 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

The player cannot be seen to have won a power struggle. Cantwell should be sold as his punishment.

Really is some trash posted on here.... this is the worst suggestion EVER

5 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Average squad player. The fuss over him is mental. Todd Cantwell does not save our season, move on! Kieran Dowell offers just as much, if not more. 

How many beers you drank?

• Confused 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

How many beers you drank?

Two.

Dowell is more of a threat from set pieces and offers more physicality. He's also good on the ball... Seriously, in terms of overall ability, there's not much difference. Certainly not enough to warrant all the Cantwell hysteria on here. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

Cantwell should be expected to pen a new three year deal or be flogged in January.

We can't have transfer speculation causing a distraction, he needs to commit and then knuckle down.

But a managerial change should always mean a clean slate, it promoted us when Alex Neil brought Bassong back in to the fold. 

48 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Unless you know the details, what a stupid statement. There are probably some circumstances that you may be right but without the details, how about we don't jump to conclusions and let the people that know decide?

Cantwell not wanting to sign a new contract. Not being able to train for a full week each week. Sounds like disruption to me. 

I have no doubt that Cantwell has been causing issues behind the scenes, which may even be related to Farke losing his job, who knows.

Sooner he's gone the better. Again, he does not want to play for Norwich. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jersey Canary said:

Cantwell not wanting to sign a new contract. Not being able to train for a full week each week. Sounds like disruption to me. 

"Sounds like"

20 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Average squad player. The fuss over him is mental. Todd Cantwell does not save our season, move on! Kieran Dowell offers just as much, if not more. 

I agree with the first comment but not the Dowell part. I’d rather give Gilmour a go.