cambridgeshire canary

Halloween Horror show? 🎃 Your Leeds predictions

33 minutes ago, Deptford Yellow said:

I wanna see Tzolis on the pitch !

Think we all do. Anytime he's come on he's looked great, and Farke has gone on about him having the potential to be world class so no cue why we arent seeing him

On 28/10/2021 at 11:50, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Think this will be our first win, but it'll be far from convincing. Think we'll go back to 433, I think Farke will pick this team

Krul

Aarons Kabak Hanley Williams

McLean Normann Gilmour

Rupp Pukki Rashica

2-1 with Pukki and Normann with a long range strike on the score sheet, Leeds will miss a lot of good chances (they're quite wasteful in general) and Krul will make some great saves

We'll all walk out of the ground feeling a lot better and a huge sense of relief but feeling like a lot of work still needs to be done and that Farke still hasn't found his best team. 

Now watch me be completely wrong on all fronts as I usually am with pre game predictions

Close enough

We (Leeds) were shocking and nothing like last season but Norwich were absolutely dire. I was promised a "Norwich in a better position" when I came on here months ago though. 

If its any consolidation we are miles away from being safe but you have looked worse than you did last season. Time to look at the route of the issue because you will be down for xmas. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rob Whites said:

We (Leeds) were shocking and nothing like last season but Norwich were absolutely dire. I was promised a "Norwich in a better position" when I came on here months ago though. 

If its any consolidation we are miles away from being safe but you have looked worse than you did last season. Time to look at the route of the issue because you will be down for xmas. 

Thanks for telling us something we know. And yes, on paper we are a better team than last time in the Prem. Last time in the Prem our team was free agents and youth players, this time we spent 50 million.

No clue how our current team is worse.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary