Strange one this. He seemed from afar to be quite handy. I’m surprised we didn’t loan him out and see if he could make it I. The lower leagues.

I hope we inserted a sell on clause or a buy back option. 

1 minute ago, Jersey Canary said:

Strange one this. He seemed from afar to be quite handy. I’m surprised we didn’t loan him out and see if he could make it I. The lower leagues.

I hope we inserted a sell on clause or a buy back option. 

Seemed to be better going forward than he was defensively. Very young though, so hopefully there is a well on clause. 

Agree with OP.  Looks like the most recent appearances in senior friendlies were last throw of dice, but for whatever reason he seems to have not met our requirements.  Will be one to watch given his national standing.

At the bottom of the article on the front page, it mentions that Sean Stewart is moving up from the u18s. I believe they rate him highly and don't want to block his progress or stifle Nizet's career. 

• Thanks 1

Mumba is obviously the next big thing. Can't nurture all of them, have to pick and choose the ones we think will make it here that suit our system

2 hours ago, AJ said:

Mumba is obviously the next big thing. Can't nurture all of them, have to pick and choose the ones we think will make it here that suit our system

We could have sent him out on loan and then sold him for a fee once he’s proven himself somewhere. 

2 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

We could have sent him out on loan and then sold him for a fee once he’s proven himself somewhere. 

There is a lot more to it all now. Could be to do with FFP that we took their offer and got him off the wages. Might be that there are add ons etc as well. Who knows, not much been reported about this at all.

What's more surprising is that one more season of being on our books and he'd have qualified as home grown for the English Leagues which would have undoubtedly added to his future value should he go on to become a sought after player.

8 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Very young though, so hopefully there is a well on clause. 

A well on clause, what's that? Never heard of it

46 minutes ago, Winning 25 said:

A well on clause, what's that? Never heard of it

It's when you wish someone well after they have left!

• Haha 1