Sign in to follow this  
pete

membership packs

Has anyone received theirs or am I the only one still waiting.

No further communication from the club since e mail of 2/7/21

Its getting close to Liverpool game expecting tickets going on sale Monday 2nd August.

Any info gratefully received.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Its getting close to Liverpool game expecting tickets going on sale Monday 2nd August.

Like the same thread you posted before, you will have them by the end of July. Just ring the ticket office if you are getting concerned!

2 hours ago, pete said:

I had mine for a couple of weeks, really good stuff, very pleased.

Only joking, like everyone else I'm waiting patiently for mine. 😀

• Haha 1

No Pete, you’re the only one who hasn’t received it, got mine the other day and all the extra freebies are amazing, the replica Todd hair band is great for my morning jog, and I’m taking the Delia blow up doll out for a Sunday roast today and possibly more, really worth waiting for so hang in there 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got mine, the best bit for me was the ' Worry like Pete Activity Pack'.... lots of different ways to fret, all in one handy booklet. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

There are currently running it by the various supporters groups to ensure it meets with their approval.

Unable to edit my post due this constant site problems but i should say they not there.

We cannot afford to upset the Trust or Barclay End Norwich any more than they already are.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Unable to edit my post due this constant site problems but i should say they not there.

We cannot afford to upset the Trust or Barclay End Norwich any more than they already are.

Trust are being very quiet - I did tag (hope that is the correct terminology) @Kathy  in on the casual ticket prices asking if the trust had be involved in that, as the supporters panel wasn't, but i've not seen a reply yet.

@GreavsyNot a peep since the laughable CTTV video and since then we have had the subject of ticket prices and a cashless Carrow Road announced which also appear to have been lacking in any form of consultation irrespective of personal views on the subject. That rather begs the question is the much lauded Memorandum of Understanding still worth the paper it is written on ? I hope their 300 or so members think that and as for the Barclay End Norwich who made a statement about ticket pricing how on earth they are recognised as a supporters group is beyond me as it is run by two guys with no constitution, no committee and no membership.

I have great hopes of the OSP.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

@GreavsyNot a peep since the laughable CTTV video and since then we have had the subject of ticket prices and a cashless Carrow Road announced which also appear to have been lacking in any form of consultation irrespective of personal views on the subject. That rather begs the question is the much lauded Memorandum of Understanding still worth the paper it is written on ? I hope their 300 or so members think that and as for the Barclay End Norwich who made a statement about ticket pricing how on earth they are recognised as a supporters group is beyond me as it is run by two guys with no constitution, no committee and no membership.

I have great hopes of the OSP.

I must be honest Tilly - I have been a NCFC fan for many years, (over 45) and a season ticket holder for many of those. I have little awareness of the trust and what they actually do, what their engagement is, and who they interact with. 

Occasionally Robin Sainty appears on the tele / radio with his views, but I personally am at a loss for what collective benefit they give. Particularly at times like this with the recent fan affecting announcements and their silence is deafening.   

Just my personal observations. 

The Fan(s) of The Season who love a video and an interview to keep in the spotlight have been keeping a low profile also.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The Fan(s) of The Season who love a video and an interview to keep in the spotlight have been keeping a low profile also.

too busy attending local 'celebs' weddings and the like! 

• Haha 1

On 25/07/2021 at 12:55, Greavsy said:

Trust are being very quiet - I did tag (hope that is the correct terminology) @Kathy  in on the casual ticket prices asking if the trust had be involved in that, as the supporters panel wasn't, but i've not seen a reply yet.

Sorry I've only just seen this. No is the answer.

24 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Sorry I've only just seen this. No is the answer.

Thanks Kathy - Is that  generally something you would expect the Trust to be involved in?

Plus 

Cashless Carrow Rd etc

which affect the supporters experience. 

Edited by Greavsy

Won't me me edit, wanted to add the £10 charge to stream a friendly too...... 

37 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Won't me me edit, wanted to add the £10 charge to stream a friendly too...... 

Wasn't it mentioned on the thread about this that NCFC had no say in the matter as it's being hosted/streamed through CCFC? If we have had any say in it, I think it's a bizarre decision.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Wasn't it mentioned on the thread about this that NCFC had no say in the matter as it's being hosted/streamed through CCFC? If we have had any say in it, I think it's a bizarre decision.

Wasn't aware the club issued offical statements via this forum. 

The question was to Kathy to ask if the trust had, or would have expected to have had any input into discussions regarding same. 

13 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Wasn't aware the club issued offical statements via this forum. 

The question was to Kathy to ask if the trust had, or would have expected to have had any input into discussions regarding same. 

Wasn't aware I had implied the club had issued an official statement via this forum.

Was just offering the info in case you'd missed it, that's all.

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Turns out the club had actually issued an official statement after all, then... it was just that we hadn't seen it! As I said before, it would have been a bizarre decision on NCFC's part to try to charge fans a tenner to watch it.

That's a statement from the head of comms personal account, nothing official from the club channels. 

Im still keen on the trusts view / any input they either had, or would have expected to have had.

@Kathy

So the upshot is that Norwich City are in no way responsible for the streaming charge. And to be fair to Chesterfield this is a big chance for them to make a few quid on top of the associated costs of the crew etc who are filming it (which will still be minimal). Can’t begrudge them that. And I don’t see why I should be able to watch something free at someone else’s expense. 

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

So the upshot is that Norwich City are in no way responsible for the streaming charge. And to be fair to Chesterfield this is a big chance for them to make a few quid on top of the associated costs of the crew etc who are filming it (which will still be minimal). Can’t begrudge them that. And I don’t see why I should be able to watch something free at someone else’s expense. 

*who’s ‘profit’ will still be minimal