Sign in to follow this  
kris wood

All to clicky!!!!!

I think you will find there is no way delia would sack NW and that is for one reason only, and that is because one of her best mates is none other than Mrs Worthington herself, they are often seen having lunch together. Perhaps this is why you should never mix business with pleasure.

[quote user="kris wood"]what are you on about, i cant see no spelling mistakes idiot!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Except that Delia has a capital D and the thread should be entitled "All Too Cliquey" (unless it was meant to be thread about an excessive number of bullfrogs in the Barclay), you are probably right.  It doesn''t matter how you spell if you are intelligible and whilst you are not going to get an English GCSE with this thread, your meaning is clear.

Whether the content of your thread has any merit is questionable.  I don''t know whether Delia and Mrs W are friends.  I can see that it is likely.

Delia is undoubtedly a kind, warm and generous person and no doubt is very loyal to her friends.  I know for a fact that she is a good employer because I have met people who worked for her who told me so.

No business person and remember that Delia is a very successful busines person who had made £15million reportedly as long a go as 1997 lets personal feelings get in the way of business when the chips are down.  We all try to like our staff and may be friends with them and sometimes the space between employer and employee blurs with friendship but what matters is the integrity and survival of the business and if that means that a friend has to go.....then that''s business.

Delia is acting as she is for deeply held views of the abilities of NW.  We might well disagree but that is her right and her position.  I can''t for a moment believe that she is supporting NW for fear of upsetting his wife.

Kris - I assume that Spat is referring to your title, which should read ''All too cliquey''. However, the grammar in his reply is incorrect. I make that a Score Draw! 

It''s all true y''know! Delia and Mrs Nigel are close chums! They were havin'' a mixed kebab each, and sharin'' a can of Stella in Prince of Wales Rd late last Friday night!   Well.............it looked a bit like them, their hair looked nice, wearin'' loadsa bling, burberry miniskirts, carryin'' real imitation leather plastic clutchbags, and jimmy choo shoes, and they had posh voices, and they didn''t have chilli sauce, but they had loadsa'' salad, garlic mayo and some chips with ketchup, but they used plastic forks, and didn''t make a mess, and they put their rubbish in the litter bin when they finished their grub, they weren''t sick either! they were both smokin'' pipes with Old Holborn baccy (and that''s quite expensive so they must be rich), they didn''t spit or swear, or have any tacky tattoo''s, and they didn''t fight with the coppers, or have to be carried to the taxi rank, and they weren''t told to move on either, and they gave the resident beggar 50p who was asleep in a doorway and patted his little dog called ''Letsbie''........So There! They really are mates, and nice people as well! I know loads about "Celebrideeeeeeeees!" Although, I may add, "I was very, very drunk!" but it coulda'' been them! An'' they got one of those expensive black hackney cabs that costs a lot, and the drivers are really polite an'' always cheerful cos they earn loads of dosh and get big tips off rich rural people and stuff! ;~)   

Spelin mitakes, what a ting to warry about... this club is going t*ts up, WORRY ABOUT THAT!!!! honestly some people make my blood boil, change is good!!!

I think " Clique "  is just a rather snobby French way   of    saying " Click " !  which means   getting on  very well with someone  ....  " Clicky "   would describe  some people who prefer each other  almost exclusively  !    so it follows that Norwich supporters  are clicky  , and Ipswich supporters are clicky  !    whether this applies  to this forum  seems  a bit tricky ....  some posters  are definately schizoid !   eg , fraternising with the enemy , and even  going so far as to intermarry !!    

indeed, the board does seem rather ''friendly''.

Delia''s "Happy Family" more than a football club prehaps?

Did you know Marseilles have an avid fan who argues constantly with his peers by taking the opposing view to everything and has a reputation for giving the opposition fans who stray too near to him ''le slap.''

Goes by the name of ''Dique.''

Top post by the way Mello...but I bet you were just in the area to pick your own kids up.