Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Is this how you do a badge change?

I think we should go back a design. Go proper retro and have a canary from the 1920s or something 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I think we should go back a design. Go proper retro and have a canary from the 1920s or something 

pink-un.jpg

I mean we have been debating this for a while to be fair. Would be nice to see the club take a public stance. Why not hold a season ticket holder vote or something?

I’d be happy to see that football changed it looks more like a canon ball at present…..go to a retro ️.

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

pink-un.jpg

I mean we have been debating this for a while to be fair. Would be nice to see the club take a public stance. Why not hold a season ticket holder vote or something?

If we use an old crest the design is already done. No fancy re-design fees by some smelly art student who’ll make a hash of it let’s face it. More money for the transfer pot.

Wasn't the current badge prepared by a fan in a competition? Vaguely remember reading that it was so...

Imo the current badge is one of the most distinctive and recognisable around.  There is absolutely no need to change it... it's not like it's one of those overly detailed yet non-descript ones that all look the same when more than a few metres away - like a Luton or a Preston.

• Like 2

On 04/07/2021 at 19:30, TheGunnShow said:

Wasn't the current badge prepared by a fan in a competition? Vaguely remember reading that it was so...

Correct