ncfcstar

Emi & Saudi Arabia

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yes but it could have been added to one of the multiple Buendia threads, it’s bad enough we’ve got Villa fans taking over the board now too. Just bored with it now, we pocketed the money common knowledge he turned down a move in January to stay with us and get us up, now he’s done that he got his move we got our money and that’s that.

Who’s coming in to replace him is more interesting to me!

Could have done, but you didn't have to click on the thread if you weren't interested, let alone reply.

I'm also interested in who is replacing him, it's possible to be interested in all aspects of the transfer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

We all know that's still cheap for Buendia; but perhaps just about the best we could expect in the current depressed market? It will be interesting to see what other players are sold at in this window, the figures I've seen rumoured so far elsewhere have made the Buendia price seem more reasonable from our part. 

Yeah, I think that's very much for the case. An initial £33m does seem a little low at first for a player of his quality, but when you look at historic transfers at a similar level and also the current market, it's about right.

Webber playing the long game on this one. Webber's profession strategy: AV lose Graelish this offseason and bank on Buendia being the equal of Graelish. He's not. AV sink back into EFL without Graelish bootstrapping the team. Pundits nail Buendia out to be a less spectacular version of Graelish - top clubs dont call when Buendia sends out an SoS...but guess who does? Webber.

Oh the webs Webber weaves

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Emi has said several times that he wants to play in the Premier League, and I believe that.

But Norwich city are in the premier league so why does EMI want to leave this club?

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Why are we still raising threads on Buendia? He’s gone, he’s a Villa player, thank you and good bye, I don’t much care about Buendia anymore, I’m excited to see who comes in now! As above, he’s gone for the money, we sold for the money and thus football for our style club.

Wait till he provides an assist or heaven forbid, score on his debut, this place will be red hot 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

maybe even the geezer who flogs half n half scarves on Carrow Bridge. It matters not.

Well it was noticeable that he never had any Emi scarves 😉

59 minutes ago, For the future said:

But Norwich city are in the premier league so why does EMI want to leave this club?

£80k a week. 

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Well it was noticeable that he never had any Emi scarves 😉

You could be on  to something  there!!.  

4 hours ago, king canary said:

I don't think that says he necessarily wanted the move to Saudi- just that someone made an approach that was discussed. If he had moved it would have just been for the money. 

So the move to villa had nothing to do with money? Quadrupled wages and a % signing on fee, as he hadn’t asked for a transfer?