Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

'It's a fantastic stadium, massive club with great history'

"It's a fantastic stadium for a massive club with great history. I'm looking forward to it being my home ground."

Give it 5 years mate and you'll probably be able to buy a home on the same site. 

8 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Who is Wes Burns ?

Wes will burn Ipswich again this season for Cambridge 

Newcomer number 2 is a massive signing from Wigan who said

This is a huge football club and it’s a massive honour to be here. It’s been a great day for me, signing for a club like this and I’m already looking forward to pre-season,"

It must be in their contracts to come out with this bull

26 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

This is a huge football club and it’s a massive honour to be here. It’s been a great day for me, signing for a club like this and I’m already looking forward to pre-season,"

Psssst . Don’t tell Player Number 2 that Wigan have won the Cup much more recently than the Binners. 

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

They're virtually orgasmic with their two signings from fellow league 2 clubs. Evans has a glorious record of 17 goals from 265 games, opponents must be quaking in their boots.

On 03/06/2021 at 18:48, cambridgeshire canary said:

He said it, he said the thing! They eating it up as always too. Someone really needs to start a 'Huge club/huge stadium/huge history' etc binner checklist, swear everyone who has ever even so much as looked at the club has had to read the exact same script at gunpoint.

massive.png

Grr pesky Ipswich have got 'Hambiton, why havent we? Stonking rich American owners when? 😡😡😡

😉

Meh... Only signed cuz he's a massive Ed Sheeran fan.

Also... Looks like they're signing Welsh players, exclusively. 

Lee Evans??! They've signed a sweaty comedian?! Makes sense as they're such a joke 

Well I would like to congratulate the Binners on winning the League . Apparently they have “ripped the heart out” of Wigan and Fleetwood by signing their “best players”. 
It’s a “show of intent” as is the new shirt release . 
It’s all over folks . It’s just second place up for grabs . 🥈

Funny how they were going to sign championship players to get them out of league 1, now it’s league 1 players. They finished 18 points off the top two last season, club Sheeran still have lots to do

"A floating Noah's Ark museum on Ipswich's Waterfront is stuck after being impounded by the coastguard". 

"The giant Dutch vessel was meant to leave the town more than a year ago"......

The ark was towed into Ipswich carrying the Eufa cup winning team. Noah said "People will be talking about this great team 2,000 years from now".

image.png.f8310ac264da53cee18d1f5b0bfa441b.png

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Funny how they were going to sign championship players to get them out of league 1, now it’s league 1 players. They finished 18 points off the top two last season, club Sheeran still have lots to do

Yep! And the clubs they signed them from are Fleetwood and Wigan, who finished 15th and 20th (below them). Truly great ambition being shown by the Pensioners.