Sign in to follow this  
Robornio

Will we get the trophy tonight?

I was just trying to recall if we’ll be given the Championship trophy tonight if we beat Watford, or if it’s the final home game?

Should be a good match. I just hope the game doesn’t get ruined by bad refereeing again.  

Sadly true. We were embarrassing tonight and no where near the quality of champions. It’s also sad we’re throwing away the chance to get our highest point score. Alas.

I'm wondering if tonight's loss will cost us the title.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Watford win all their remaining games as Brentford and Swansea will be resting players for the play-offs. If we can't raise our game dramatically we might not win another one, we barely looked like scoring tonight never mind winning.

We have had a great season and are clearly in the top 3 teams in this league. Sadly we have taken zero points from the 2 teams we came down with. That has to be a clear message to Webber that we need alot of new physical strength in the squad for next season or we will be panned again. Getting into a losing mentality is easier than getting the winning momentum going. We must win the last games this season so we don’t go up on a losing run. 

That was awful never looked like scoring and just looked so lethargic - makes you wonder in the big scheme of things whether they are concerned about being champions or whether just getting promoted is enough - on another note slightly worrying that have now lost two games on the trot against top sides - is this a concern for the Prem or is it just a case of taking the foot off the pedal once promoted