Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

U18s going goal crazy...

Typical Norwich, get into a comfortable winning position and don't push on for a large remaining portion of the game, getting more goals.......

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

5-0 up at WBA 49 mins 💛⚽💚🙃

Congrats to young Sam in goals, local lad with first professional contract.

8 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Congrats to young Sam in goals, local lad with first professional contract.

Local you say?

Just wait til the elders see him in fancy boots, they'll soon bring him back down to earth.

9 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Local you say?

Just wait til the elders see him in fancy boots, they'll soon bring him back down to earth.

the dolls are being made as we speak

I've just watched the video of this, and the body language of their team speaks volumes of reaction to Big Sam arriving.  Wherever he's been he always focuses on the first team, buying in to fill gaps, rather than developing youth.  Their U18's already sense that, going by their performance in this video.  Makes you worry for WBA if they don't survive this season.

53 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I've just watched the video of this, and the body language of their team speaks volumes of reaction to Big Sam arriving.  Wherever he's been he always focuses on the first team, buying in to fill gaps, rather than developing youth.  Their U18's already sense that, going by their performance in this video.  Makes you worry for WBA if they don't survive this season.

Makes you realise what some clubs are willing to sacrifice to be part of the PL gravy train.

How may fans would have sanctioned us bringing in Allardyce last January. A fair few i would imagine. But it really is short termism.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Makes you realise what some clubs are willing to sacrifice to be part of the PL gravy train.

How may fans would have sanctioned us bringing in Allardyce last January. A fair few i would imagine. But it really is short termism.

I refuse to believe any of our fans - lunatics apart (you know who you are) - would have wanted Big Sam in at any point last year.

Edited by All the Germans

7 hours ago, shefcanary said:

I get that Sam Allardyce isn't everybody's cup of tea, but blaming him for the fact that we trounced their U18's on Saturday is a little ridiculous. Just so you know - our U18's also trounced them 5-1 when we played them earlier in the season (and needless to say nobody blamed Slaven Bilic for that). 

6 hours ago, andrew norwichcity said:

The defending is that bad I don't know what to say to describe it.

Just about to say the same - absolutely atrocious. Taking nothing away from our lads, but they looked like they'd just invited a few kids from the park to play.