wooster

Thread removed and its reference removed

44 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm not Tilly's biggest fan

I wonder who is ? This could be some sort of competition 

• Haha 1

Unfortunately football has become out of the reach financially to some. But they still love their club. I'm sure if money was spare to pay for ifollow, season tickets they would pay. If you haven't the cash and there is a legal way to watch for free, it would be hard not to stream it. Better to have those who can't afford to pay, still interested in City, than discard them as theives. Maybe one day it could be any of us having to give up supporting the club financially, to pay for essentials. Hopefully good times will come back for all City fans and we can spend a few quid at the ground. 

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

To Pink’un posters in general, one thing I’ve always found amusing is long running spats on a message board. Seen it happen so many times where a poster has met another poster before or after a game and actually found after any battles they’ve had in internet land, in ‘real life’ they actually get on pretty damn well! It’s good to have differing opinions - I’d hate if everyone had the same opinion as say myself, you need different viewpoints to open your eyes sometimes.

Sigh. If only Lakey and Morty had gotten the chance 💔

12 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Sigh. If only Lakey and Morty had gotten the chance 💔

They have met in person.

A running banner along the bottom of the iFollow screen during the first half about watching illegal streams and piracy.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A running banner along the bottom of the iFollow screen during the first half about watching illegal streams and piracy.

Pretty sure they have been doing that for around four games or so now

59 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pretty sure they have been doing that for around four games or so now

When i first saw it running along the bottom i thought for a minute it was one of your thread titles. 😂

On 04/12/2020 at 13:37, Bill said:

And the guff about when links are down, the payments go up is absolute ballcocks, as the links I have posted actually come from someone within the industry - which supply games to media sources worldwide.

Thats absolute rubbish. 

• Like 1