Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Did Webber Diss Cantwell?

Recommended Posts

Sorry if there's another thread on this. I've just got to the Webber interview where he talks about being the scapegoat rather than the staff / players. He says something really interesting along the lines of... "I've got my head around it. I'm not going to lay on a pitch with tears hoping to have my photo taken"... ouch! Is that a dig at Cantwell?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes, he dissed both of them on the way to drop off Drmic and Rupp in 1p5wich.  Yesterday he cromered Vrancic and Buendia, sheringhamed Klose and Zimmermann and who he yarmouthed is being kept a secret in case they sue the club for cruelty.

 

Edited by lake district canary
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, he dissed both of them on the way to drop off Drnic and Rupp in 1p5wich.  Yesterday he cromered Vrancic and Buendia, sheringhamed Klose and Zimmermann and who he yarmouthed is being kept a secret in case they sue the club for cruelty.

 

youre on fire today Lakeyo🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Starr said:

Sorry if there's another thread on this. I've just got to the Webber interview where he talks about being the scapegoat rather than the staff / players. He says something really interesting along the lines of... "I've got my head around it. I'm not going to lay on a pitch with tears hoping to have my photo taken"... ouch! Is that a dig at Cantwell?!

it was discussed at length within a day or two of the interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

it was discussed at length within a day or two of the interview.

Indeed - looks like a new article put out today largely rehashing his comments from last week.  Clearly a slow news day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, he dissed both of them on the way to drop off Drmic and Rupp in 1p5wich.  Yesterday he cromered Vrancic and Buendia, sheringhamed Klose and Zimmermann and who he yarmouthed is being kept a secret in case they sue the club for cruelty.

I was just about to make a similar joke, beaten to the punch again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

I was just about to make a similar joke, beaten to the punch again!

I had some absolute gold lined up involving Akin Famewo and Harleston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...