Sign in to follow this  
Rock The Boat

Sleepy Joe Biden

The amount of time you spent on your knees for Trump somewhat disqualifies you from claiming you care about this sort of thing now.

41 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

The man who would be President of the most powerful country on earth. But what has he got to hide?

She's Don Jr's current girlfriend and she also works for the Trump 2020 camapign.

A worthless post from RTB.

First four posts all mention Trump. No post mentions Biden.:classic_biggrin:

We'll get onto Biden's bizarre liking for little girls later, Hoola Han.

• Haha 1

Well RTB, at least you have confirmed by your posts what we already suspected about you.

So well done, your friends must be so proud, 

I find it strange that people are posting about Biden. I couldn't give two monkeys about Biden either. Its just having that awful, womanising, racially intolerant, egotistical, orange idiot in charge of  a few American cities. I don't say the US because from my observations, the rest seem a bunch of inbreds.

Rock the Boat has a string on his back. Every time you pull it, he says one of many Trump buzzwords. Available in all bad toy stores.

On 02/05/2020 at 21:00, Rock The Boat said:

OMG, that's really fkn useless support for old Sleepy Joe. He's going to lose big time, isn't he?

Just a thought- maybe the best place to take a heat check on the state of the American presidential race isn't the non-football section of a Norfolk (UK) based football club.

On 04/05/2020 at 08:47, king canary said:

Just a thought- maybe the best place to take a heat check on the state of the American presidential race isn't the non-football section of a Norfolk (UK) based football club.

I was thinking exactly the same thing about the Trump thread. Weird that. 

6 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing about the Trump thread. Weird that. 

Is anyone on there using the opinion of people on this forum to judge his re-election chances?

14 hours ago, king canary said:

Is anyone on there using the opinion of people on this forum to judge his re-election chances?

Yes

12 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

RTB seems to think if you are anti Trump you are pro Biden.

No. I just think if we are going to hold up the President for inspection then we should do the same for the candidates to that office.  

No. I just think if we are going to hold up the President for inspection then we should do the same for the candidates to that office.  

Why? Trumps misdemeanours far outweigh anything that Sleepy Joe could do. Biden is just the typical grey haired, dark suited kiss the baby politician with nothing to offer. and he is till more popular than Trump at the moment.

11 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Why? Trumps misdemeanours far outweigh anything that Sleepy Joe could do. Biden is just the typical grey haired, dark suited kiss the baby politician with nothing to offer. and he is till more popular than Trump at the moment.

That's the image he projects. Let's find out if that's true all the way up until November. 

What part of trump's tenure can you class as a success and a reason for Americans to vote for him? 

1 hour ago, Herman said:

What part of trump's tenure can you class as a success and a reason for Americans to vote for him? 

There's that 100 yard stretch of wall, it's beautiful.

Well he got foreign nations to interfere in elections and the security of his country and got away with it because of nepotism in the Senate.
He told China it was going to be America first and has been successful in putting them first in the table of people who have died of Covid 19.

8 hours ago, Herman said:

Try posting in the Trump thread

28 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Here's nice Uncle Joe discussing policy with a young voter

IMG_20200509_145744.jpg

If he grabs her by the **** he’s a shoe in for the presidency.