Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Is lake district canary Delia's long lost son

2 minutes ago, Dame to Blame said:

Give it a rest your the one who is making this an issue of it no one else. Infact ive not seen one poster back you up and most agreeing with me. And if Midland is right about what he said then you are a hypocrite 

Nutty is one of the best on this site and every board needs people like Lakey. That said on this subject Nutty knows I’m correct so couldn’t defend the main points made.

3 minutes ago, Dame to Blame said:

Give it a rest your the one who is making this an issue of it no one else. Infact ive not seen one poster back you up and most agreeing with me. And if Midland is right about what he said then you are a hypocrite 

Right about what?

I don't need posters to back me up. If I was part of this pack I'd be worried..

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Nutty is one of the best on this site and every board needs people like Lakey. That said on this subject Nutty knows I’m correct so couldn’t defend the main points made.

Absolutely not. If you think I am a hypocrite then produce the post. If you think this type of thread is acceptable then explain yourself more clearly.

6 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Yes, and describing it as obscene venom is ridiculously over the top

A little something to cheer you up trolley boy after another disappointing result 

EB4DF3B2-AA41-41C6-8020-2E058010A864.jpeg

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ok I guess you’ve been on here a while and imagine your friends in some capacity with who I mentioned. Now correct me if I’m wrong but the replies were cutting at the time to Lakey who if I remember correctly was offended. 

It’s all still accessible on this board for any budding Sherlock to investigate. 

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Absolutely not. If you think I am a hypocrite then produce the post. If you think this type of thread is acceptable then explain yourself more clearly.

I can’t be any clearer and I believe your already aware of that fact. 

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I can’t be any clearer and I believe your already aware of that fact. 

What fact. Please post this fact. Because I'm not aware of it. I believe you're alluding to Morty. I am not him. You are now beginning to look like a hypocrite. 

Why is this thread acceptable?

And please post this fact...

14 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

A little something to cheer you up trolley boy after another disappointing result 

EB4DF3B2-AA41-41C6-8020-2E058010A864.jpeg

Is that your lunch ?

I’m tired making my points. You were plainly not impressed with this thread being made and you and not Lakey made the point. Your good friend Morty would attack Lakey most days on this message board and I do not recall you on any occasion asking for the abuse. 

It’s all on here for anyone to decree who’s being convenient with the facts.

16 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Ok I guess you’ve been on here a while and imagine your friends in some capacity with who I mentioned. Now correct me if I’m wrong but the replies were cutting at the time to Lakey who if I remember correctly was offended. 

It’s all still accessible on this board for any budding Sherlock to investigate. 

I think one or two people have offended Lakey tonight, does that mean they’ve posted obscene venom?

36 minutes ago, JF said:

I do hope not! Imagine LDC running the club. We’d have still had Bryan Gunn in charge after he’d listed all the positives in that 7-1 defeat. 

De Gea would be in goal and Snodgrass shipped out far earlier than he was. Thinking about it more RVW would still be here so Pukki would never have been signed.

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I think one or two people have offended Lakey tonight, does that mean they’ve posted obscene venom?

You are so aware of the rhetoric printed tonight and that a few years ago. Massive difference and anyone who’s posted on this site for a few years already knows. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

They have called him out and took the **** a little. Nothing nasty in my book but if people want to suffer from amnesia then so be it.

Exactly Midland it was a tongue in cheek thread ,but sadly nutty for some reason thinks it was way over the top .  

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

De Gea would be in goal and Snodgrass shipped out far earlier than he was. Thinking about it more RVW would still be here so Pukki would never have been signed.

Would still be a decent side in the conference.

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m tired making my points. You were plainly not impressed with this thread being made and you and not Lakey made the point. Your good friend Morty would attack Lakey most days on this message board and I do not recall you on any occasion asking for the abuse. 

It’s all on here for anyone to decree who’s being convenient with the facts.

So what is the fact? 

You don't like my post so spread these "facts" about me enabling others to call me a hypocrite.

There are no facts.

If you want to look back to then you need to look to Friday nights when you came on here two sheets to the wind to pick a fight with Morty. I have suffered this from you in the past too. And I reckon you've been on it today 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

So what is the fact? 

You don't like my post so spread these "facts" about me enabling others to call me a hypocrite.

There are no facts.

If you want to look back to then you need to look to Friday nights when you came on here two sheets to the wind to pick a fight with Morty. I have suffered this from you in the past too. And I reckon you've been on it today 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Time to stop responding to each other tonight I’d say. Keep a bowl at the side of the bed (just a little tip)

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Time to stop responding to each other tonight I’d say. Keep a bowl at the side of the bed (just a little tip)

My drinking days ended in 1992 Midlands...

40 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Not sure about ‘obscene’ but it was vicious and calculated bullying over a long period.

I am still in shock that it has been said somebody picked a fight with Morty on here ! Dear God Nutty the bloke picked more fights on here than anybody in the history of this forum. Now that is a fact and no amount of goal post moving will alter it.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am still in shock that it has been said somebody picked a fight with Morty on here ! Dear God Nutty the bloke picked more fights on here than anybody in the history of this forum. Now that is a fact and no amount of goal post moving will alter it.

Only on a Friday after the pub Tilly.

I am still struggling to work out why Morty has been brought into this. It really makes no sense. The guy's been banned for I don't know how long. 

Now what about Cluck and Smudger?