Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

If you are pissed off reply with a YES

yes I am 3000 miles away in Nigeria and can''t believe this club is taking this rubbish direction at the same time its advertising its season ticket - I keep minegoing whilst I am overseas and go when I am home whilst family use it the rest of the time

Worthy out

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

This is wholly unrepresentative. Pissed off with what? Or generally pised off?

The question is too ambiguous so the thread is a load of tosh.

[/quote]

It was meant to be if you are pissed of with the club in general - the way the fans are treated, the management, performances etc. Not are u pissed off with dean ashton.

Does anyone want to change their answer.

[quote user="premier1"]Squit and A1 demand a recount .[/quote]

Recount results

Pissed off 55

Not pissed off 5

Undecided 2

Yes  With Worthy.

No with selling Ashton because he was going to go, the price was good and the money ( can ) be spent on improving the team. Lets hope its spent wisely.

[quote user="Dennis The Menace"]No....I want him to stay.
[/quote]

Where in the title post does it say anything about worthington?

The question is not about worthington.

Matt said

It was meant to be if you are pissed of with the club in general - the way the fans are treated, the management, performances etc. Not are u pissed off with dean ashton.

In that case, of course I am pissed off! Just lost at home, played poorly overall, feel the fans are increasingly alienated and believe Worthington to be drinking at the last chance saloon.

Put it clearly then it is just another rhetorical question - Wizard style: pointless!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Matt said

In that case, of course I am pissed off! Just lost at home, played poorly overall, feel the fans are increasingly alienated and believe Worthington to be drinking at the last chance saloon.

Put it clearly then it is just another rhetorical question - Wizard style: pointless!

[/quote] It may well be rudolph, but it has sparked a surprisingly large number of replies.