Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Am I gonna get Hammered?

Living down in Thurrock you can probably guess that all my mates down the local pub are West Ham fans.

After the abuse I got last year I need you guys to help me with some witty come backs if we get beaten on Saturday.

Otherwise my pre-roast pint, I feel, will taste rather ugly!!

We will get beaten and probably heavily, unless this is going to be Ashton''s  final advert to the Premier League clubs to come and rescue him.

You could always consider becoming a ''Shrimper'', who at least are more likely to be a Championship side next season.

Sorry, full of gloom at the moment!!!

Im in Brentwood! When I go back to school on Monday, i will probably be massacred!

Luckily there are one or two ipswich fans that i can abuse to make me feel better!! [:D]

I''d get the beers in and stay at home for a while. Failing that, you could always point out to them that about half the current England team were sold by West Ham in recent years.

Yes I am also in Brentwood and most people here support the hammers and the parishioners are laready dishing it out....please Norwich just this one! (or promotion preferably)

Just point out how lucky they are that they did''nt get rid of pardew, Never heard such a bunch of whinging muppets on five live as West Ham fans. Think they should automatically be a Prem side (Crap) Pardew done an amazing job as he did at reading (Now reaping the benefits)

The only Prem they are entitled to be one of the big teams in, is the Hooligan one!

Failing that you could always remind them that they have a hobbit in charge of their Firm!

A couple of witty repostes......

"F*** **f you s******se b****y b******s"

or, if that doesn''t work what about,

"Come on you Irons!"

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]Yes I am also in Brentwood and most people here support the hammers and the parishioners are laready dishing it out....please Norwich just this one! (or promotion preferably)[/quote]

I''m also in Brentwood and my husband is a Hammers fan although we have NCFC Season Tickets. He secretly enjoys ''supporting'' the Canaries! He''s the one who is going to have to behave on Saturday - whatever the outcome!

I also hope that Norwich City do not aspire to be like West Ham. Their fans are always barracking their own players during matches and have done for as long back as I can remember (I always felt sorry for Clyde Best).

I''m torn between wanting to beat the Hammers and not wanting a tough match & collecting any more injuries/bookings before the Plymouth game.

Hang on a minute! - Of course I''d love them to win - bragging rights for a while - after all W. Ham won when the league positions were reversed last season.

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

Just point out how lucky they are that they did''nt get rid of pardew, Never heard such a bunch of whinging muppets on five live as West Ham fans. Think they should automatically be a Prem side (Crap) Pardew done an amazing job as he did at reading (Now reaping the benefits)

The only Prem they are entitled to be one of the big teams in, is the Hooligan one!

Failing that you could always remind them that they have a hobbit in charge of their Firm!

[/quote]

Pardew did an amazing job considering the state of the club when he took over.  They got rid of almost the whole first team and many reserves!!!  unfortunatly they still had cash and status....  as for the fans i have never met such a whiny self righteous bunch.  i really wish they had sacked pardew and signed up say trevor francis...