Sign in to follow this  
x50_spence

Possible to get tickets for tonights game at all?

Hello, havnt been to a Norwich game for years.

Noticed the tickets were all sold out online, and i think the away ones are too.

Is there anyway i can get two tickets?

Not very often i watch football but thought id give it a try on here.

Buy back from the club ticket shop will be your only (unlikely) option I think.

dont know if you need a membership for that though?

Edited by Rivvo
Addition

3 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I spot a Wendy!

Not done himself any favours,  I've got a spare afternoon, nothing much going on, maybe a game of that there footie thing a go. Not been in ages but there's bound to be plenty of tickets floating around. Any takers?

There is a closed Facebook group where people who can’t use their tickets pass them on in return for a charity donation. But given how we’re playing and the point we are at in the season, tickets are being snapped up and there’s way more demand than supply.

29 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

There is a closed Facebook group where people who can’t use their tickets pass them on in return for a charity donation. But given how we’re playing and the point we are at in the season, tickets are being snapped up and there’s way more demand than supply.

Thank you i will have a look! 🙂

So it's a closed Facebook group that you are obviously not a member of nor do you know it's name but you will have a look. Yeah righto.

Is there any need to be so hostile? You wouldn't be such tools in person so why the billy big **** act online. They asked a pretty simple question. Letting them know it's unlikely probably would have sufficed.

4 minutes ago, splutcho said:

Is there any need to be so hostile? You wouldn't be such tools in person so why the billy big **** act online. They asked a pretty simple question. Letting them know it's unlikely probably would have sufficed.

But i thought acting the billy big bollox was part and parcel of posting on here splutcho ? There does seem to have been an increase in self appointed moderators these last few days. 😂😜

28 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So it's a closed Facebook group that you are obviously not a member of nor do you know it's name but you will have a look. Yeah righto.

a closed group that has people selling tickets who want people to buy them,
and im not allowed to join or participate because i am a person who wants to buy them and im not already a member?

Sounds legit 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

There might be some of the top-priced corporate-style things left?

Even they have sold out. Absolute full house tonight.

Go to the ground around 7 by the ticket office always someone there with a spare ticket to sell or give away Ther still are some nice people out there