Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Norwich City v QPR match thread

49 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Better than the team that came 3rd in the Premiership? Maybe its because I was a child then but they're still my favourite. This team is well on course to match them but not there yet for me.

For me, yes. Even better technicians in our squad now. 

Just now, sonyc said:

I reckon Birmingham will lose but Preston will win

Yep, my thoughts too.

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

I reckon Birmingham will lose but Preston will win

Yep agree, c'mon Preston do us a favour 

15 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Yep agree, c'mon Preston do us a favour 

No we dont, we are in a position where we dont need any team doing us "a favour". We are the league leaders, by a nice margin, in the most competitive division in Europe. We have won 8 in a row, and are sitting pretty, despite both Leeds and Sheff. Utd having good seasons also. Surely you only need  or look for, other teams doing you a favour if you are in danger of losing something, in a situation thats nervy and very tight?

We are the best team in this division, are in that position by merit thru hard work, togertherness and constitency, without the need for any favours from any other club. Let Leeds and Sheff Utd do their best, if they both win it changes nothing, its one game less and they are still no closer to us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

No we dont, we are in a position where we dont need any team doing us "a favour". We are the league leaders, by a nice margin, in the most competitive division in Europe. We have won 8 in a row, and are sitting pretty, despite both Leeds and Sheff. Utd having good seasons also. Surely you only need  or look for, other teams doing you a favour if you are in danger of losing something, in a situation thats nervy and very tight?

We are the best team in this division, are in that position by merit thru hard work, togertherness and constitency, without the need for any favours from any other club. Let Leeds and Sheff Utd do their best, if they both win it changes nothing, its one game less and they are still no closer to us.

Surely it's better if they are further behind, than being no closer to us?

• Like 1