Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Dirty Leeds

That looks nasty, it won't clear up in a week either.  The "dirty Leeds " thing has followed them around for 40 years, they aren't doing a lot to dispel the myth. 

It's what happens when you wear all white... you are either really good, or you play dirty because you think you are really good but you ain't as good as you think you are.  Real Madrid are in the first category...

Not the worst ref we've had by any means this season, and at times he did well to let the game flow but there were certainly several nasty tackles which weren't punished as they should have been - plus two blatent dives from Roofe. Great credit to our defenders that a striker as good as him was totally frustrated and should have seen red for his reaction to it (dives and fouls).

Think he done it when he went in for a hard 50/50 towards the end. It looked a full blooded challenge at the time

16 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Not the worst ref we've had by any means this season, and at times he did well to let the game flow but there were certainly several nasty tackles which weren't punished as they should have been - plus two blatent dives from Roofe. Great credit to our defenders that a striker as good as him was totally frustrated and should have seen red for his reaction to it (dives and fouls).

I though the ref did well. A weaker official might have sent Krul off with the crowd baying for the decision. 

I lost count of the number of times Leeds players dived trying to get free kicks or penalties,also tried dirty tricks with the white noise blasting out from the PA when we were about to shoot , I thought the ref was one of the best I had seen let play continue and didn't fall for the dirty tricks .

Lets hope he gets it repaired quickly. It doesn't sound as if Leitner will be fit for next week and Trybull and Vrancic deserve to continue their partnership. No disrespect to Tettey, but as a passer of the ball, he isn't in their class.