Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

Fac pressure for Derby

I am hoping Derby win tonight so it piles on the pressure for them in their quest to win promotion. Extra games and possible injuries may well help City

I’m hoping they go to extra time and have tired legs for Saturday when they play reading. Win win that one if reading can pull off a result!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I’m hoping they go to extra time and have tired legs for Saturday when they play reading. Win win that one if reading can pull off a result!

My money is on Reading pulling away from the lower regions. I think they can beat Reading

Derby have put out a strong team tonight and are more than holding their at the moment.

Regardless of how Derby do we need to get back to the high standards of a few weeks back.

Watching Derby tonight... They are 2nd best as a football team compared with city. Their football is very sloppy 

26 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Watching Derby tonight... They are 2nd best as a football team compared with city. Their football is very sloppy 

??

But looks like they may be heading for extra time.

Ideal outcome. Extra time, and more fixtures for Frank Lampard. Should beat Accrington in the next round... hopefully after a replay 🙂

Derby through - excellent opportunity for Shearer and Linneker to be at their condescending best

4 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

I really want to hate Derby but I find myself liking Derby County's Frank Lampard...

They are a good team and he's turning into a good manager. Some bright young players there and Waghorn was excellent.

Unfortunately for them, their key bright young players belong to other clubs. Take Wilson, Mount and Tomori out of their squad and they would struggle.

• Like 2