Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Suspicious Man Loitering by the Training Ground Fence

Lampard made a fair point in that he said the ‘spy’ would have seen that Harry Wilson wasn’t training or involved in the formations, thus giving them an indication that he wouldn’t play.

as Webber would put it, marginal gains... it’s not as good as having a  pink dressing room though, is it?

It will be interesting to see what the FA/Football League do. Have they actually broken a rule?

If they don't do anything, it opens the doors for other clubs to do the same. We'll probably see drones being used soon.

For me, it's unsporting and gives Leeds an unfair advantage; it's on the borderline of cheating.

Massive Grey Area i reckon, it's ok to go and watch future opponents play, but somehow, watching them train seems a little , i dunno, kinda sneaky. 

You would have to question exactly how many teams Leeds have spied on this season already, I highly doubt Derby are the first victim. The EFL *MUST* throw the book at them. Meanwhile, an electric fence installed at Colney please - but a proper ‘American’ one 💪🏽

From the age of 8 loads of us youngsters would cycle  to Trowse to watch training, retrieve balls that went over the fences and on to the main road.  Used to join them on their road runs which were regular feature of training. Also took my grandchildren to Colney many times to watch training. Now its easier to get into Knox road