Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

The sorry (funny) plight of Ipswich Town

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Sorry, didn’t realise you were in your 80s, still ignoring the question though

This is now two threads where you have posted duff info the other being about returning Brum tickets so sorry but i can't take you seriously when you accuse people of posting crap. 

I must say form the position they are in the signing look good ones to me - especially Collins. looked a poor performance on Saturday and luck not to get pegged back on the number of chances alone, but that result was without any real integration of the new players. I personally think they are too far behind to get out of this mess but it gives them a fighting chanc.

4 minutes ago, The Great Drinkell said:

I must say form the position they are in the signing look good ones to me - especially Collins. looked a poor performance on Saturday and luck not to get pegged back on the number of chances alone, but that result was without any real integration of the new players. I personally think they are too far behind to get out of this mess but it gives them a fighting chanc.

Collins brings more than his own ability- Ipswich have looked totally disorganised at the back and he brings leadership which may help control that.

I agree they seem to be too far back though.

"Carries people forward by the force of his personality."

They really are deluded as the force didn't appear to work at Livingston, Wycombe, Colchester, Villa, Blackburn, Wolves, Stoke...🤪🤣

Apples

33 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

This is now two threads where you have posted duff info the other being about returning Brum tickets so sorry but i can't take you seriously when you accuse people of posting crap. 

Coming from the person that counts flags in a photo just so you can have a dig at a group of fans trying to improve the atmosphere I think I’m correct, you do post crap