origin.png?rand=1647528083646

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

'Clown' Trump had a second 'major announcement' this week -- and it is dangerous: columnist

According to a report from the Mary Sue's Julia Glassman, while social media users and pundits were laughing at Donald Trump's "Major Announcement" -- which ended up being a pitch to buy digital trading cards with his image on them for a mere $99 each -- he made a second announcement that is both dangerous and has real-world implications.

On Thursday, Trump was hawking the digital cards, with the president starring in an infomercial and claiming "Each card comes with an automatic chance to win amazing prizes like dinner with me. I don't know if it's an amazing prize but it's what we have."

That, in turn, was roundly mocked by non-conservatives and disparaged by usually ardent supporters like Steve Bannon ("I can't do this anymore") and Michael Flynn ("Whoever advised him on that, I’d fire them immediately").

However, as Glassman wrote, Trump also made a second Truth Social post, promising to“shatter the left-wing censorship regime and to reclaim the right to free speech for all Americans.”

IN OTHER NEWS: 'Very nerve-wracking': Parents and students on edge after racist graffiti reported at SC high school

In that social media post, Trump linked to the so-called "Twitter files" from fringe journalists working at the behest of Twitter CEO Elon Musk.

According to Glassman, "In a six-minute video posted to Truth Social and shared with The New York Post, Trump engaged in conspiracy theories about a secret group of shadowy figures stifling conservative posts on social media," containing Trump claiming, "In recent weeks, bombshell reports have confirmed that a sinister group of deep-state bureaucrats, Silicon Valley tyrants, left-wing activists, and depraved corporate news media have been conspiring to manipulate and silence the American people."

ADVERTISEMENT

Writing, "The files contained information—much of it already public—about major content moderation decisions at Twitter, including discussions surrounding the permanent suspension of Trump’s account," Glassman claimed, "Social media platforms have been fighting waves of false claims and misinformation in recent years, including Qanon conspiracy theories and anti-vaccine rhetoric."

"It’s vital to understand who and what Trump is talking about when he uses phrases like 'free speech' and 'the American people,'" she elaborated. "To Trump, Musk, and other right-wing figures, 'free speech' is synonymous with right-wing speech, and 'the American people' doesn’t include marginalized people like people of color, queer people, or immigrants."

"While Trump’s trading cards reveal what a clown he is, his second announcement is a sharp reminder that he’s only the visible face of a thriving white nationalism movement in the United States," she concluded.

Whatever you say about trump, he's an extremely good grifter. Dodgy as ****, but he gets his money.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Whatever you say about trump, he's an extremely good grifter. Dodgy as ****, but he gets his money.

Yes. They are all sold. I assume its the MAGA/QANON who have bought them. But you never know in this hypocritical world.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Yes. They are all sold. I assume its the MAGA/QANON who have bought them. But you never know in this hypocritical world.

Apparently they've all been downloaded onto Hunter Biden's laptop. We must be told.

12 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Apparently they've all been downloaded onto Hunter Biden's laptop. We must be told.

"I've never heard of Hunterrrr Bayden,  just like Fuentes, Ye, Qanon, Oathkeepers, Carlson, Twitter or Giuiliani"

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

"I've never heard of Hunterrrr Bayden,  just like Fuentes, Ye, Qanon, Oathkeepers, Carlson, Twitter or Giuiliani"

Furkin' deep state!!!!

It appears the company that produced Egomaniac's NFT cards have infringed some copyrights. The one of him as a pilot has not had the "Shutterstock" watermark completely erased.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Have I ever chucked this cartoon in??

Donald Trump To Meet Kim Jong-Un, And There's Meme Fest Across The Internet

That's an unforgiveable exaggeration Mr Gunn. No way are their knobs that big.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, horsefly said:

That's an unforgiveable exaggeration Mr Gunn. No way are their knobs that big.

I'm sure there's a Gunn joke in there somewhere. A fully loaded Gunn joke in there. It might need a Second Amendment though.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Have I ever chucked this cartoon in??

Donald Trump To Meet Kim Jong-Un, And There's Meme Fest Across The Internet

"This is fake. That is Biden's pecker photoshopped onto my great Adonis body. The head size is right, to contain my huge brain."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

"This is fake. That is Biden's pecker photoshopped onto my great Adonis body. The head size is right, to contain my huge brain."

I bigly approve of this comment. 😉

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tucker-carlson-says-zelensky-dressed-like-manager-of-strip-club-and-should-have-been-thrown-out-of-congress/ar-AA15ykuH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=24a0b0cfad3745d0aeec9891e0e3875d

Tucker Carlson says Zelensky dressed like ‘manager of strip club’ and should have been thrown out of Congress

I couldn't think of anyone more likely to have extensive personal experience of how a "strip club manager" dresses than Tucker Carlson. 

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tucker-carlson-says-zelensky-dressed-like-manager-of-strip-club-and-should-have-been-thrown-out-of-congress/ar-AA15ykuH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=24a0b0cfad3745d0aeec9891e0e3875d

Tucker Carlson says Zelensky dressed like ‘manager of strip club’ and should have been thrown out of Congress

I couldn't think of anyone more likely to have extensive personal experience of how a "strip club manager" dresses than Tucker Carlson. 

He probably has a good idea of what one looks like undressed as well.

Biden supports Ukraine so the MAGA right don't support them. And with their proven links to Putin, it comes as no surprise.

Edited by keelansgrandad
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

ec8968d1-827d-4c2c-be0c-d7788eecf909-977bccdb-c0cc-46b5-a4a3-62630d2e80fc

😄👍

Hahahaha! The Jan 6th Committee has finished its work and will be disbanded by Jan 3rd, so of course it has rescinded the subpoena, " In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena,” Thompson wrote in a letter to Trump’s attorney obtained by CNN." https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/jan-6-committee-cancels-trump-subpoena-with-panel-set-to-disband-report/. It also dropped several other subpoenas for exactly the same reason.

Best to do a bit of research before you believe a word of the fat orange fraud. 

Edited by horsefly

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Hahahaha! You buffoon! The Jan 6th Committee has finished its work so ALL the subpoenas that remained (because certain crooks refused to attend) were automatically withdrawn. Best to do a bit of research before you believe a word of the fat orange fraud.

Nope, finito.  It got the Dems past the mid terms without too much damage so they can now drop it because its run out of mileage like the Muller Russian collusion hoax.

11 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Nope, finito.  It got the Dems past the mid terms without too much damage so they can now drop it because its run out of mileage like the Muller Russian collusion hoax.

You really don't understand the law do you! Read the link above, they Have FINISHED their work and will be disbanded by Jan 3rd. What sort of moron would think they should continue with a subpoena for a witness they can no longer interrogate because the investigating body issuing the subpoena no longer exists? They dropped ALL the remaining subpoenas for exactly the same reason. Do try to engage those few brain cells, it might save you some embarrassment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to see you can laugh at your own chronic ignorance. Bet your MAGA hat makes you look as cool as all the others who wear it with love and devotion.

11 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You really don't understand the law do you! Read the link above, they Have FINISHED their work and will be disbanded by Jan 3rd. What sort of moron would think they should continue with a subpoena for a witness they can no longer interrogate because the investigating body issuing the subpoena no longer exists? They dropped ALL the remaining subpoenas for exactly the same reason. Do try to engage those few brain cells, it might save you some embarrassment. 

I think you're better off talking to the wall Horsefly, this one is particularly hard of thinking.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

I think you're better off talking to the wall Horsefly, this one is particularly hard of thinking.

Haha! Of course you're right. Reminds me of the many wonderful vids produced by Jordan Klepper:

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

Trump supporters are somewhat more worrying than Trump himself, as he appears to suffer from some sort behavioural disorder, whereas his followers actually make a decision to support him, despite fact he is nasty and deranged. 

Makes you think, eh?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Haha! Of course you're right. Reminds me of the many wonderful vids produced by Jordan Klepper:

I was going to post a video of Biden supporters but can't find one 😄

2 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

It would be great if you and your clan of simpleton's here did just that - THINK! 

If you truly believe that any good will come from following the likes of Donald Trump, you crack on son. Meanwhile, the right minded among us will carry on demonstrating the sheer madness of it.

As for the above quote, have a word, you have merely rehashed material that has mostly been aimed at you from earlier today, be a good chap and at least retort with some originality.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Never mind! Even though Biden polled 7 million more votes than Trump you still can't find a single video of his supporters to compete with the many hundreds of moronic MAGAs making total ar*ses of themselves. If you're interested I have plenty more links (perhaps they  should be called "missing links" in this case) of Klepper allowing the MAGAs to display their hilarious levels of ignorance. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/biden-popular-vote-margin-7-million/index.html

14 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

The irony is totally lost on you it seems

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1