PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Can anyone make sense of this latest Trump quote? He is talking about journalists who publish leaks from insiders.

They don’t want to mention this because I think it’s so terrible. You take the writer because you’re never gonna find another, going through phone records. It’s been a long time. You take the writer and/or the publisher of the paper, and you say ‘Who is the leaker? National security.’ And they say ‘We’re not gonna tell you.’ They say ‘That’s okay, you’re going to jail.’ And when this person realizes he’s going to be the bride of another prisoner very shortly, he will say ‘I’d very much like to tell you exactly who that leaker is!’

Musk's Twitter deal might be concluded tomorrow. He previously eluded to relaxing the rules and letting banned public figures back onto the platform.

Might we see the return of The Donald on Twitter?

16 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Musk's Twitter deal might be concluded tomorrow. He previously eluded to relaxing the rules and letting banned public figures back onto the platform.

Might we see the return of The Donald on Twitter?

Musk is a rebel and will be delighted to have Trump back.

Thing is, Trump said Twitter was no good and against him. So why would he return?

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Musk is a rebel and will be delighted to have Trump back.

Thing is, Trump said Twitter was no good and against him. So why would he return?

True, Musk has massively burnt bridges with the Democrat Party in recent years.

Any publicity is good publicity for Trump if he decided to run for 2024: He'd simply use Twitter as a megaphone like he did last time, before he was exiled.

Edited by TheRock

Yes they want a civil war ... on the same day Bannon is spewing his latest hate filled diatribe against everyone non-MAGA. 

Yes that want a war.jpg

5 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Yes they want a civil war ... on the same day Bannon is spewing his latest hate filled diatribe against everyone non-MAGA. 

Yes that want a war.jpg

I saw that earlier but have been unable to find any follow up news. Obviously we are speculating right now.

One bit of Trump lying for recognition is of course (no pun intended) his claim that the R&A want The Open to go back to Turnberry. They have said repeatedly that it isn't part of their plans. And he also, naturally, said that Turnberry was rated the No1 course in Europe. Its only 4th in the UK.

Try and make sense of his argument.

These people are crazy. They're going to release stone cold killers out of the jails. Nobody knows why. I mean, they need room or something. Yeah, with Paul Pelosi, that's a terrible thing; with all of them, it's a terrible thing. Look at what's happened to San Francisco, generally, look at what is happening in Chicago. It was far worse than Afghanistan," Trump said during the interview.

"When I had Afghanistan. I told you, 18 months, we went without one soldier being shot and you look at what happens in Chicago in one weekend; last weekend was brutal. It was like a warzone. No, we have to give the police back their dignity, their respect. They can solve the problem," he added.

Is it any wonder?

Trump Jr retweets this picture supposed to be mocking Paul Pelosi.

Have they absolutely no shame? They are inciting violence toward politicians.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

In a little over a week America will decide if it wants fascism or freedom, violence or kindness. For supporters of one of the two major parties in this country the answer is depressingly clear. If young voters stay away from the polling stations I truly fear for our future. 

Democracy dies.jpg

• Haha 1

In a nation where Biden is further right than Rees Mogg, the use of the term Communisn is quite funny to read.

Yes,  I think the poor should have a better life = You filthy, pinko. bustard Commy. I fought for freedom.

Yes, I think Trump should should pay more than $700 a year in Tax = You filthy, pinko. bustard Commy. I fought for freedom.

Yes, I think Black people are treated unfairly = You filthy, pinko. bustard Commy. I fought for freedom.

Meanwhile, so NOW GOP representative Crenshaw says the election fraud claim was a lie. I guess he must have seen some internal polling that suggests he should revert back to "moderate Republican" after spending the last 9 months being all in on MAGA. 

Oh so now tat admit it.jpg

11 hours ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile, so NOW GOP representative Crenshaw says the election fraud claim was a lie. I guess he must have seen some internal polling that suggests he should revert back to "moderate Republican" after spending the last 9 months being all in on MAGA. 

Oh so now tat admit it.jpg

No quotes from Tulsi Gabbard? She called her own party 'corrupt warmongers'  That from a Democrat Presidential candidate 

Edited by Rock The Boat

On 31/10/2022 at 17:51, Surfer said:

In a little over a week America will decide if it wants fascism or freedom, violence or kindness. For supporters of one of the two major parties in this country the answer is depressingly clear. If young voters stay away from the polling stations I truly fear for our future. 

Democracy dies.jpg

Donald Trump is the only person who can stop America from sliding into a nuclear holocaust and the destruction of the planet. Though 2024 may be too late to save us. 

Edited by Rock The Boat
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Donald Trump is the only person who can stop America from sliding into a nuclear holocaust and the destruction of the planet. Though 2024 may be too late to save us. 

He can't do much from a prison cell.

Now it is revealed our King despises him because he tried to woo Diana and then got randy about some pictures of Kate topless sunbathing.

28 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He can't do much from a prison cell.

Now it is revealed our King despises him because he tried to woo Diana and then got randy about some pictures of Kate topless sunbathing.

He's in prison already? That was took a while.. They said he would be in 2016.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He walks like he's spent a bit of time in prison.

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

One of the several investigations he is under is going to nail him before 2024.

On 05/11/2022 at 21:01, keelansgrandad said:

One of the several investigations he is under is going to nail him before 2024.

You keep getting caught out lying grandad.

11 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

You keep getting caught out lying grandad.

What did you think of the football on Saturday Jools? Didn't see any comments from you.

If they don't do as well as expected in the mid terms then he will lose even more GOP old timers. The MAGA idiots will cry foul of course and of we will go again. He can't lose really. He will claim an honest election if they win and fraud if they lose.

• Like 5